Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

1 pin sights

Old 05-22-2003, 03:43 PM

Default 1 pin sights

I am looking to buy a new sight for my bow and was interested in the 1 pin sight (elevation) and was wondering if any of you had some good or bad feedback on this kind of sights. Thanks
Old 05-23-2003, 03:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 1 pin sights

I have a Cobra moveable pin sight that works very well. It is made well, and the adjustments are pretty simple. The price is also pretty good. I think it is a good sight for the money.
Old 05-23-2003, 08:17 AM

I have a Impact Cosmic and like it a lot. It is extremely bright !!
If I were to buy one today I' d look at the Cosmic, HHA' s , and the Vital Bow Gear 1 pin model looks good ! Good Luck !
Old 05-23-2003, 09:52 AM

I would reccomend the HHA optimiser. I have this sight on my MagnaTec, and this sight has truly the brightest fiber optic pin i have ever seen. They are not cheap though, I paid 110.00 for mine, but they are deffinitely worth every penny.
Buckkilla
Old 05-23-2003, 09:15 PM

I bought my girlfriend an Impact Archery " Omega" for her new bow. It' s a single pin, micro adjustable sight. Man is that sucker AWESOME. That pin would light up the night sky!
Old 05-24-2003, 04:33 AM

I would suggest the Impact Archery Cosmic. Its one of the only movable sights that I have seen that is quiet and talk about bright!!! I did see the new Omega on the web but is it quiet when shot????
Old 05-24-2003, 10:04 AM

The Omega and the Cosmic are basicly the same sight except that the Omega has a threaded rod that runs up through the back with knurled knobs that you can twist to make your elevation adjustments. It' s built rock solid and it' s quiet as a churchmouse.
Old 05-26-2003, 07:39 PM

You will absolutely love the Impact archery line of sites, I personally own the cosmic. Don' t plan on changing it for awhile.
Old 05-27-2003, 12:00 PM

So your saying that even with that threated rod up through it, it is still quiet? I had a couple of different sights that had a threated rod like that and they all made noise. I even had a Impact Archery micro solo with the rod and it made noise. I tried the cosmic and it was quiet unlike other movable sights that I have trie. It just looks like the Omega would be easier to adjust while hunting.
Old 05-28-2003, 07:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

Throw another vote in for the Impact Cosmic Eclipse. That is the brightest fiber optic pin I have seen in a very well made, compact design.

Quick Reply: 1 pin sights

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.