Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
PSE Chaos vs. Diamond Razor Edge >

PSE Chaos vs. Diamond Razor Edge

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

PSE Chaos vs. Diamond Razor Edge

Old 09-19-2009, 07:31 AM
Fork Horn

Default PSE Chaos vs. Diamond Razor Edge

Has anyone shot the Chaos? I am looking into a bow for my son and we have shot the Diamond Razor Edge and really liked the draw. The shop doesnt have a Chaos but I can get one for the same price as the Edge. We just cant find one to shoot. Mainly wanting to know if the draw is as good.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Spike

I haven't shot the Chaos but I have pulled it back and it seemed pretty smooth shooting. But if your son is capable of pulling back 30 lbs then I would go with the Razor Edge, I have one and I love it. It goes up to 60lbs with out changing limbs and you can adjust the draw length from 19 inches to 29 inches. It is very quiet and powerful, but when he gets up to pulling 5olbs with the Chaos then he will proablly be wanting a new bow, but the Razor Edge goes up to 60lbs like I said thus the better buy.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks, I bought a Edge of the classifieds and I am in the process of getting it set up. So far so good. It has a bit of string vibration but it was used and the string silencers are about to fall off. Im going to get some catwiskers and try those.
Old 10-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Spike

i wanted to know if my son should get th chaos or the diamond because he wants the the PSE but i think he should get the damond what do u think about the diamond please replay