Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

tinks smokin sticks

Old 08-20-2009, 12:04 PM
Fork Horn

Default tinks smokin sticks

anybody ever use them and if you have do you think they would attract the deer out of the woods and out into a crp field
Old 10-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Spike

Yes, I have used these - before Tink's took over the product. Like any lure, they work when the deer wants them to work!!!! I have had deer come right up to them and smell them. The stuff is potent if you get it on you! I do believe that the smoke seems to carry out further than regular scent, but maybe that is only because you can see it. Whether they will drag the deer out of the woods and into an open field, I don't know, but if the wind is right I would have as much, if not more, confidence in them doing the trick as other scents.