Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Which would you guys prefer for the money? Cuddeback capture or expert >

Which would you guys prefer for the money? Cuddeback capture or expert

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Which would you guys prefer for the money? Cuddeback capture or expert

Old 05-26-2009, 03:27 PM

Default Which would you guys prefer for the money? Cuddeback capture or expert

I cant decide what one to buy

Old 05-27-2009, 02:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Which would you guys prefer for the money? Cuddeback capture or expert

xforce,

If this is your first trailcam purchase, I would advise youto check out www.chasingame.com and read their reviews. Another good site for reviews and to purchase from is www.trailcampro.com. I haven't owned either camera but I know the excite is more money than the capture. The pics I have seen from the capture are excellent but you definately want to stay away from the capture IR. It's night-time pictures are almost unviewable. You should also visit the trailcam forum on this site and you will see many examples of pics from many different cameras posted there. If you have any further questions on trailcams, please feel free to pm me and I will try to answer any questions. I own four cameras and am completely addicted to them.

Here are some examples of pics from three of my cameras.
Reconyx RC55 sells for about 550.00

Moultrie I-40 sells for about 195.00

Stealthcam I-590 sells for about 100.00 Disregard the date and time on this photo. It was actually just a few days ago.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 05-27-2009, 01:32 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Which would you guys prefer for the money? Cuddeback capture or expert

I have both of them and I really prefer the capture, super easy to use. Both have great pictures. The capture gives me over a thousand picture while the excite only about 200,this is in cold Wi. winters
RC
Old 05-27-2009, 02:17 PM

Thanks for the pictures and advicejim and redclub
Old 06-02-2009, 08:37 AM
Spike

I own 4 experts and when Iwas going to buy the 5th my wife said no! So I got the capture instead. It's very easy to use and the qaulity of pictures are eqaul to the experts. The thing I like about the expert is the fact that it will tell me how many pictures it took and that it will take video. But other than that the capture is a very good choice. Good luck deerman69