Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Reezen 7.0?

Old 04-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Reezen 7.0?

I shot the reezen a couple weeks back and I liked it also,you can't pay much attention to what some here say because they are biased when it comes to brand loyalty,which you should be to a point,I mean you should believe in your equipment,just not to the point you have blinders on and won't even consider that there may just be a dow out ther that you would also like as well.The REEZEN had a steady draw to a solid wall and was quiet and shock free and very very fast,espeacially for a one cam bow, and I shoot a bowtech commander and still able to admit I like other bows,hell if I had the money I would like to be able to own bows from all the top producers.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: stalkingbear

Well,I shot a 6.5 Reezen today-and at an indoor range too and I LOVED it! As soon as I can channel the funds past my wife I'm ordering 1. There was NO hand shock, it was VERY quiet with the STS on it as shot, and a LOT smoother to pull back than I expected. I had expected something barely "shootable" but was VERY pleasantly suprized.
I'm sticking w/ mine!

Old 04-28-2009, 11:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

The Reezen seems to be a very popular model this year.

I have sold several of the New MeanV Maximum String Suppressors in Lost Camo for both the 6.5 and the 7.0 A few have opted for the Carbon Fiber finish.Feedback has been excellent!!

Dan
Old 04-28-2009, 04:49 PM

I have the switchback and the Reason 6.5. I shoot them side beside every day with a 400 grain arrow I am shooting 290 fps. Accuracy is identical the reason loads up from the start of the draw, it is quieter, and much faster you will hit the wall with authority as apposed to the switchback.