Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 First impressions of Spot Hogg Hogg It. >

First impressions of Spot Hogg Hogg It.

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

First impressions of Spot Hogg Hogg It.

Old 02-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SeraphHHC
Do u like the small or large guard?
Large Guard for sure. The small guard just feels and looks to cluttered with 5 pins, in my opinion.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:31 PM
Fork Horn

I got the large guard, 7 pin last summer. Its a great sight, you should never have any problems with it.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:15 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by SeraphHHC
Do u like the small or large guard?
Get the large guard IMO. It gives you a much larger field of sight which makes it easier to identify and find your target especially in low light.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:58 AM
Fork Horn

Guard Size?? What if your looking at the single verticle pin. Would you still get the larger guard size? I'm looking at getting the new Boss Hog adjustable with just a single pin.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:05 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BvrHunter
Guard Size?? What if your looking at the single verticle pin. Would you still get the larger guard size? I'm looking at getting the new Boss Hog adjustable with just a single pin.

I would still get the large guard. More FOV is a good thing.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:12 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by GFY_Camp
I would still get the large guard. More FOV is a good thing.
Makes since... anyone know where there maybe some good deals on Spott Hogg???? I priced a Boss Hogg single pin wrapped with .010 pin on there website and it was $266.00. Found one on ebay, same except it was .019 pin and they wanted $249.00 but it was left hand.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:17 AM
Fork Horn

Makes since... anyone know where there maybe some good deals on Spott Hogg???? I priced a Boss Hogg single pin wrapped with .010 pin on there website and it was $266.00. Found one on ebay, same except it was .019 pin and they wanted $249.00 but it was left hand.

This website was the cheapest I found when I was looking for Spot Hogg. I still bought mine from the local bow shop to support them even though it was $20 more.

But you have to do what you have to do.

http://www.nationalarcherysupply.com...BOSS_HOGG.html
Old 02-16-2010, 08:08 AM
Fork Horn

This website was the cheapest I found when I was looking for Spot Hogg. I still bought mine from the local bow shop to support them even though it was $20 more.

But you have to do what you have to do.

http://www.nationalarcherysupply.com...BOSS_HOGG.html
Everyone says they are worth the money... I hope so.. cause I don't like to spend that much for a site. But might just take the chance.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:12 AM
Fork Horn

Everyone says they are worth the money... I hope so.. cause I don't like to spend that much for a site. But might just take the chance.

Did you ever consider the "Right on" Spot Hogg? That would get the quality and save you some money. That is the sight I have.

http://www.nationalarcherysupply.com...en-us/p62.html
Old 02-16-2010, 09:30 AM
Fork Horn

Did you ever consider the "Right on" Spot Hogg? That would get the quality and save you some money. That is the sight I have.

http://www.nationalarcherysupply.com...en-us/p62.html
Just checked it out. Looks like multiple fixed pins?? That right? I'm looking for a single verticle pin/with adjustable slider or wheel in the rear to change yardage. I like the HHA line, but something about Spott Hogg has gotten my attention

Quick Reply: First impressions of Spot Hogg Hogg It.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.