Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

help please.

Old 02-03-2009, 06:54 PM

Default RE: help please.

ORIGINAL: MOhunter46

ORIGINAL: dandbuck

I'm curious? your sig shows a 2009 Admiral. What did you not like about that bow?
Dandbuck
x2, whats wrong with your admiral?
well its not so much I dident like the Admiral, I just had so much problems with it. It started making a horrible ticking noise, had to serve cable 2 times and then the good cable busted....The bow was 3 weeks old!!!! and I got it back today after a month! The paper they sent with it said they "upgraded" the cams new bushings and bearings. Either way between that , the dealer, and BT cs, it has put a bad taste in my mouth.... Now I am not judging Bowtech or the Admiral, just the one I got. Having shot Bowtechs for 6 years I say they make some of the FINEST compound bows, but I wanna take a different course now, so tomorrow I will be the owner of a new bow, not sure what though. I just know I will not go back to the local Bowtech dealer, Ill pass him up and drive an hour to the next guy.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:59 PM

once again, I wanna clarify MY admiral was a peice, not anyone elses. They are some of the best shooting. I just got the last one made on Friday afternoon.....lol
Old 02-15-2009, 04:55 PM
Fork Horn

If you shot the Reezen without the new Harmonic Stabilizer in the bottom of the riser, you should definitely go back and shoot one with it in there. It feels like a completely different bow at the shot. I have shot Bowtechs for years and just this year bought a Reezen and love it.