Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 easton n-fused axis arrows >

easton n-fused axis arrows

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

easton n-fused axis arrows

Old 01-18-2009, 10:10 AM
Fork Horn

Default easton n-fused axis arrows

has anybody tried and how do they like them, thinking about trying them but was wondering what everybodies input was on them?
Old 01-18-2009, 11:53 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: easton n-fused axis arrows

great hunting arrow. fletch them with blazers or something similar on a mild helical or offset, and they'll shoot like demons out to 50-60 yards.

here's a tip: if you decide on getting them, buy the G5 Arrow Squaring Device. It'll help get the broadheads aligned on the shaft since there is no external insert.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:31 PM

Yeah, what Mikey S. said. I shoot the Eastons and I love them. Best arrows I've found for most purposes.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've sold a lot of the Axis shafts and most seem very pleased with them. I am not crazy about the HIT insert, but that's just me.

The Carbon Express Maxima line of shaftsare the best all carbon arrows I have ever used.

Dan
Old 01-19-2009, 07:03 AM
Typical Buck

my next purchase.....

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

The Carbon Express Maxima line of shaftsare the best all carbon arrows I have ever used.

Dan
Old 01-19-2009, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shot the N-fused last year and I really like them. I had 2" blazers on them and the flew great. Shot 2 deer with them so far both of them being pass thru's.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:07 PM
Fork Horn

i was just gettin ready to make a new thread, but i saw this one..

i just got some of these easton axis arrows (340s) and my field tips hang over the ends of the arrow because the arrow has a smaller diameter than most. i knew this before hand but does any one know if there are field tips that fit these better?
Old 01-24-2009, 04:47 PM

ORIGINAL: piketon_hunter#9

i was just gettin ready to make a new thread, but i saw this one..

i just got some of these easton axis arrows (340s) and my field tips hang over the ends of the arrow because the arrow has a smaller diameter than most. i knew this before hand but does any one know if there are field tips that fit these better?
Yes, you can get field tips in lots of different diameters.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:54 PM

I've got some fletched with helical Blazers that are carrying a 100 grain brass insert and a 125 grain head. Like Mean V. I'm not a real fan of the HIT insert. In the all carbon shaft I'm finding that with a heavy impact (hitting a tree say) the shaft wall splits right ahead of the insert. (Wasn't a problem with the FMJ or A/C due to the aluminum reinforcement. W ith a normal insert the collar of the insert absorbs the shock rather than the shaft wall. I'd recommend the CX Maximas or Aramids over the Axis shafts. If I had it to do over I'd machine my own 100 grain inserts and go back to the standard a/c/c's.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

They are good arrows! The Nfused are noisy in material IMO, but i still like them. Ive owned the first edition, the fmj's, and the nfused, and the first axis series are the quietest. Other than that, they fly like bullets as long as ur spined right.

Derek

Quick Reply: easton n-fused axis arrows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.