Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Slick Tricks = Superior BH flight!!! >

Slick Tricks = Superior BH flight!!!

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Slick Tricks = Superior BH flight!!!

Old 01-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Slick Tricks = Superior BH flight!!!

I hadbeen thinking about trying out some of the better fixed heads lately and had come down to the G5 stryker and the SlickTrick Mag, or the Grizz Trick. Well, after the debate, and a post, i ended up gettingin contactwith MeanV2 (Dan)and since we live close, he sent me aST Mag, and a GrizzTrick.

After getting my AM35 setup with somemaxima 250's with a 100gr. tip i had a 355gr. arrowthat was flying at 282fps @57#'s. Not bad at all to say the least.

I got them dialed in with field tips, sonowwas the ultimate test. I shot them back to back out to 40yds. The flight was great! My first two shots at 20yds,the arrows were shaft to shaft touching each other. Thankfully the blades on the 2nd arrow were positioned just right and didnt hurt the arrow, but it made a clean slicethrough one of my 2.3" duravanes. I proceded toshoot them at different distances to see how close the arrows would pattern. Needless to say, theywere dead on with eachother the whole time. They grouped just as well as a field tip, and i couldnt have been happier with a fixed blade bh.

What surprised me the mostwas thateven though they were differnt sizedheads, they still grouped the same. I am very satisfied with them and will be pickingup a pack for nextseason w/out a doubt.

Thank you Meanv2 (Dan) for letting me try them;excellent customer service to say the least.

Derek
Old 01-14-2009, 03:06 PM

Default RE: Slick Tricks = Superior BH flight!!!

Like you, I also received a reply from MeanV (Dan) early in the year regarding the Razor Tricks being in stock. I've purchased numerous Razor Tricks and haven't had one fail yet. Flight is the same as the original Slicks I previously used.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Slick Tricks = Superior BH flight!!!

Thanks Guys!! I've shot every model Slick Trick made with zero failures.

The Razor Tricks and Grizz Tricks will be available this year in 125 grain models as well as the 100 grain.

Dan