Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Is anyone having trouble getting new left hand bows >

Is anyone having trouble getting new left hand bows

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Is anyone having trouble getting new left hand bows

Old 04-07-2003, 11:28 PM

Default Is anyone having trouble getting new left hand bows

I ordered a left hand Alpine Stealth vx on January 24, 2003. Today the dealer told me it will be another 3 weeks. He told me they would not make these bows until they had a big enough of an order. When I call Alpine I get some woman who says this bow doesn`t exist and there is no delivery time. There is no contact on there web site. I am very fustrated with Alpine because this is telling me they do not care if they sell me a bow or not. I am thinking about canceling my order and getting a Bowtech patriot or a Mathews Icon. Bowtec said they could get me a left hand vft in about 2 weeks. I also talked to a AR rep and they have no idea when they will have a lefthand bow, but he thught they me be available in June. I would have bought one of these bows on the spot if the made them. Does anyone know if there is a long waiting time for these bows. My experience tells me that the dealers don`t want to tell you that there are long waits for left handed bows.
Looking for some input on the Bowtech Patriot.
Old 04-08-2003, 12:09 PM

Default RE: Is anyone having trouble getting new left hand bows

From certain bow manufacturers there is a wait. Don' t like it. Never had to wait for a lefty Parker or Renegade!
Old 04-08-2003, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Take a look at Reflex line of bows they cater for the leftys more than all the others combined that isone of the reasons I stick with Reflex Bows plus they make the the very best bows you will find on the market for the price.
Old 04-09-2003, 09:41 PM

Seems there is always last years left overs and some very new left hand bows on Ebay. They go for ¼-½ the price of right handed bows at auctions end. Worth checking out, just don' t get addicted.
Old 04-10-2003, 04:24 PM
Fork Horn

we are a new bow company called Newberry Bows have left hand on the shelf ready to ship the cost is 525.00 on line and comes with a hard case for more info and a pic em [email protected] the bow is 36 1/4 axle to axle and the brace is 7 1/4 with an Ibo speed of 325 double dipped skyline excel camo with 14" carbon tuff limbs and a lifetime axle to axle warranty
Old 04-11-2003, 12:11 AM

I just got a call from the Alpine shop and the person there told me I would hve to wait 4 more weeks for my bow. I told him no thanks and wanted my refund. I am now buying a Bowtec Patriot. There is something funny going on at Alpine, when you call them they don`t want to talk to you. It is abvious that they are not a freindly company. I would not recommend an Alpine to my worst enemy!!!
Old 04-11-2003, 01:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Newberry bows from Dunlap, TN.

Are ya in Spencers garage?
Old 04-11-2003, 07:04 AM
Fork Horn

Not hardly but we are building a top qaulity fast bow keep your eyes open they are taking off
Old 04-11-2003, 11:44 AM

Can Newberry bows supply a left hand bow and where is the info. Promises are pretty cheap these days.
Old 04-11-2003, 12:01 PM
Fork Horn

Yes we can I can ship to you today 36" axle to axle 7 1/4 brace hieght 325 Ibo speed 525.00 cod to your door with a hard case 14" solid libs one cam module adjust 8" of draw 24-31 what would you like? oh and the color is skyline apparation excell double dipped pick of bow is to large for here but will email picture andstart of web page