Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

HHA sights?

Old 12-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

Default HHA sights?

I am getting one of these sights and was wondering which one you guys recommend? Thank You.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:14 PM

Default RE: HHA sights?

Im happy with my optimizer-lite elite model elt-5000, best site ive had to date, ive got mine sited in from 20-80 yards
Old 12-16-2008, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bought the new XL5519 last year and love it. The sight window is a bit bigger than the others. HHA makes quality sights and you won't be disappointed.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: npockat32

I bought the new XL5519 last year and love it. The sight window is a bit bigger than the others. HHA makes quality sights and you won't be disappointed.
I also have this sight--great sight. The only knock on this sight is thatthe pin fiberoptic is very vunerable, ifa branch goes in the sight window while you're crawling through brush, say goodbye to your sight pin. I put a 2x lens kiton for the sole purpose of protecting the pin but the lens kit costs an extra $80.
Old 12-24-2008, 07:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have used and sold all the models of rear sliders. The HHA Optimizer Ultra is worth the extra $$ I prefer the large pin guard, .019 pin, and 10' of fiber optic.

I have yet to have any kind of an issue with it hunting in all kinds of weather.

Dan
Old 12-24-2008, 10:11 PM

I have a optimizer OL-5500

Have had it for 3 seasons now.

Love it, all metal construction, easy adjustability, and when I lost the level bubble earlier this year HHA sent out a replacement to me for no cost. (within a couple days of me contacting them)

The fiber optic pin gathers light well in low light conditions, and when it is bright out, the thing glows like the sun, I do not crawl through the brush, so I cannot say how durable the fiber optics are but (outside of knocking the level off) I have had no problems with mine, and would buy from the company again.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Spike

I just ordered the HHA Optimizer Ultra for $180 from cabelas..and I have heard very good things about it,I cant wait to get it in and try it out..MEANV2..DO YOU RECCOMEND AND LIKE THE SIGHT?
Old 09-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Fork Horn

Default HHA sights

I browsed through all the HHA sights and decided I like this one the best. HHA OL-5019
Old 09-09-2009, 04:25 AM
Spike

I have the HHA Optimizer Ultra 0.19 and I love it,I got it sighted in at 0-60 yards with my broadheads,ready to get in the stand september 15th here in nebraska and stick me a deer.good hunting my friends
Old 09-12-2009, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Wiaxle
I have a optimizer OL-5500

Have had it for 3 seasons now.

Love it, all metal construction, easy adjustability, and when I lost the level bubble earlier this year HHA sent out a replacement to me for no cost. (within a couple days of me contacting them)

The fiber optic pin gathers light well in low light conditions, and when it is bright out, the thing glows like the sun, I do not crawl through the brush, so I cannot say how durable the fiber optics are but (outside of knocking the level off) I have had no problems with mine, and would buy from the company again.

I have the same one...best sight I have owned.

Quick Reply: HHA sights?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.