Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

quest vs. ross bows

Old 12-08-2008, 02:56 PM

Default quest vs. ross bows

are they the same company?
Old 12-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: quest vs. ross bows

No.

Ross isowned andmanufactured byBowTech, while Quest is owned by G5.

You may see that some of the older models look alike, because when G5 started putting its bows out, they basically took all of Ross's old stock (as they were then doing all the manufacturing for Ross) and simply put a "Quest" sticker on the limbs. They even asked all the then-current Ross dealers to send their bows in to G5 so they could put Quest stickers on them.

I assure you there will be no confusion in the lines moving forward with the advanced hybrid cam system featured on the new Rosses.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

I assure you there will be no confusion in the lines moving forward with the advanced hybrid cam system featured on the new Rosses.
I'll second that with a big.... YOU KNOW DAT'S RIGHT.....

If you are looking for a SUPER SMOOTH AND QUIET bow.... the new carnivores are it.... especially if you don't feel like pawning a kidney or refinancing your house to buy a new bow. The Carnivore is one of the quietest bow's I've ever shot.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:56 AM

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

I'll second that with a big.... YOU KNOW DAT'S RIGHT.....

If you are looking for a SUPER SMOOTH AND QUIET bow.... the new carnivores are it.... especially if you don't feel like pawning a kidney or refinancing your house to buy a new bow. The Carnivore is one of the quietest bow's I've ever shot.
I was looking for a replacement for the Bowtech Alli. The Carnivore looks sweet, but what is the Bowtech's new Alli?
Old 12-10-2008, 01:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was looking for a replacement for the Bowtech Alli. The Carnivore looks sweet, but what is the Bowtech's new Alli?
Closest thing in the lineup right now is the SWAT.