Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Martin Bows

Old 11-06-2008, 08:34 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Martin Bows

got that right. theyre sending me a new set of limbs to replace the wrong ones that i 'lived with' 4 years ago.....at no cost.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:51 AM

pound for pound If you take each top of the line bow and test it against the martin firecat or slayer or what ever price point bow your looking at may it be the bowtech admiral ,diamond black ice, hoyt katera or trykon , mathews adrenalin or switchback , pearson tx4 , ross cardiac I know I forgot a few but you get the point . these bows are just as fast, just as quiet just as durable. THe one thing they have a leg up on is price these bows are priced right and Mrtin has been a branded name in the archery indusrty for many years like your brownings , darton, hoyt, jennings, pearson. sorry mathews and bowtech guys but for me I would have to stick with the guys that have been around for a while not saying that these companies arent good .
Old 11-06-2008, 09:33 AM

Thanks guys....I went ahead and bought it and I love how she shoots....Fast, Silent, and accurate. Thanks again for the help and after looking around. That is the best price is saw from anywhere. I ended up grabbing the cheetah. Just something about it stuck out to me more than the Bengal.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bcvd45

Thanks guys....I went ahead and bought it and I love how she shoots....Fast, Silent, and accurate. Thanks again for the help and after looking around. That is the best price is saw from anywhere. I ended up grabbing the cheetah. Just something about it stuck out to me more than the Bengal.
Glad ya like it. Hope you keep liking it. I see it didn't take you long to add it to your signature. Good luck.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:10 AM

ORIGINAL: BGfisher

ORIGINAL: bcvd45

Ya I was pretty excited about it...
Glad ya like it. Hope you keep liking it. I see it didn't take you long to add it to your signature. Good luck.