Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Looking for a new bow... Mathews? Hoyt? >

Looking for a new bow... Mathews? Hoyt?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Looking for a new bow... Mathews? Hoyt?

Old 12-05-2008, 10:34 PM

Default RE: Looking for a new bow... Mathews? Hoyt?

ORIGINAL: fancypoint

so I have been reading a lot about the alpha max and the reezen... Anyone have any personal experience????? I must admit last weekend I shot a 200 pound 9 point with my PSE and don't know if I still want to get a new bow. After this season when I have some more time I will go try out the new bows. Do any of you think that the '09 mathews or hoyt are any/much better then the DXT?
I only shot them both at the pro shop when I was just browsing and I can honestly say that I did not find anything negative about each one. They both felt great and shot incredibly fast and hard. I dunno though, I am no expert so maybe that's why I am not much into the details? Personally, I could find no fault with either one...