Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Best Bow

Old 10-24-2008, 07:53 AM

Default Best Bow

What are all your opinions onwhat you think is thebest bow out there and why it is
Old 10-24-2008, 09:38 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Best Bow

Its the one that fits U.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 2droptine

Its the one that fits U.
Yep, shoot a bunch and see which one fits you best
Old 10-24-2008, 11:02 AM

Ya i understand that i work at a bow shop i was just woundering what your opinions were and what you liked about those bows

Old 11-04-2008, 05:56 PM

i love my x-force, if the brace height was more than 6 i would be a billion times better...but over all amazing
Old 11-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Fork Horn

*cough* BOWTECH *cough* Ha ha just joking, or I am? Just go in and shoot and buy what you like, you can't go wrong with any of the new bows they are good. If your on a budget check out Ross or Diamonds.

I shoot agaurdian and I love it.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Spike

I'm partial to PSE but to each his own. Try many and go with your heart. Any suggestions on which X-Force in most forgiving? Dream Season?
Old 11-06-2008, 03:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Willy Mac

What are all your opinions on what you think is the best bow out there and why it is
Best bow: O.L. Adcock bows.

Why: Because he makes the best bows in the world.

Changeling
Old 11-06-2008, 04:23 PM

It seems like everyone is still trying to keep up with Mathews. They come out with parallel limbs and everyone else does. They come out with harmonic dampers and everyone made something similar. They make lighter, slimmer limb bows and what is everyone else doing this year? I'm not saying they make the best product. I am saying that everyone follows they're lead. I guess that means my vote is for Mathews.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Fork Horn

Mathews didn't invent parallel limbs, XI did back in themid80's. They had a bow called the cybertec that was parallel limbs.[/align][/align]Well,I have twoMathews bows and they are nice, I also have a Bowtech General, really nice too but very slow. I also owned a HoytTrykon but I sold it. I picked up a PSE DreamSeason three weeks ago and it blows my other bows away. They are not even in the same league as the Dream Season. This is coming from aguy who thinks that PSE customer service stinks and I used to hate the company butnowI can't even think of picking up one of my other bows, they are all just hanging on the wall now. I'm getting an ACC to fly like a dart every time at 327 FPS with this bow. There is no noise, it's dead accurate, I still can't believe just how good this bow is. [/align]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.