Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Whisker biscuit question >

Whisker biscuit question

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Whisker biscuit question

Old 11-04-2008, 02:22 PM

Default RE: Whisker biscuit question

black, I am not arguing the Drop away at all ,all I am saying is most of the guys that go out in the woods with the WB are just weekend guys and that might fit them because like the simplicity of the WB and arent worried about groups and or speed since they arent shooting as much me personally I am looking to swtich because I need something more reliable and a product that will hold up longer and not chew up my arrows. F.Y.I. I called my guy here in town at the archery shop I will try the APA when I get out of work thanks for the heads up
Old 11-04-2008, 02:37 PM

I had an APA ultimate twister safari on my bow until Sunday when I switched to the Vapor Trail Limb Driver. I switched because there was 1/8" of lateral play in the rest that I could not seem to be able to tighten. I figured it out after I bought the Limb Driver. The APA was very nice and I strongly recommend it, but it was not as nice as the Limb Driver. Anyway, try them out and see what you like best.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:40 PM

ORIGINAL: provb28

black, I am not arguing the Drop away at all ,all I am saying is most of the guys that go out in the woods with the WB are just weekend guys and that might fit them because like the simplicity of the WB and arent worried about groups and or speed since they arent shooting as much me personally I am looking to swtich because I need something more reliable and a product that will hold up longer and not chew up my arrows. F.Y.I. I called my guy here in town at the archery shop I will try the APA when I get out of work thanks for the heads up
BTY, I did not want to argue about the drop away. I did not mean it like that. To bad that you cannot add tone when you type.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:03 PM

no problem point well taken.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:05 PM

Have fun shooting.