Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Lone wolf hang ons ever on sale? >

Lone wolf hang ons ever on sale?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Lone wolf hang ons ever on sale?

Old 09-22-2008, 09:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Lone wolf hang ons ever on sale?

Does anyone know if Lone Wolfs ever go on sale? I am seriously wanting one now but could really use a price break. I would wait until after season if this is the case.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:08 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Lone wolf hang ons ever on sale?

Ive seen different Lone Wolf models on sale or marked down at GM in the past .
Our local GM had 10% off all stands this past weekend , Mostly because D###s Had a outside hunting event going on in the Mall parking lot .There were tents set up with items on sale and seminars and some bow and air gun shooting to .
Old 09-23-2008, 08:32 AM
Typical Buck

If you want a hang on, you could get a Loggy Predator which is a knock off of the LW Alpha Assault. About $100 cheaper at a cost of being 1 lb. heavier. Great stand for the money.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Typical Buck

Lone Wolfs are great stands, but extremely overpriced!!!! I use Gorillas and Rivers Edges now. I can buy two or three of them for the price of one Lone Wolf and they always go on sale as Lone Wolfs never do. There are so many great stands out there creating competition its hard to find logic in spending that much money on a stand by lone wolf.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have never seen the Alpha's on sale. I bought mine direct from Andre at the warehouse when he was here in Milwaukee. He didn't give me a deal on the stand but thew in a couple of extra straps and a t-shirt! I was like you lookin or waiting for the deal, a entire season went by and I was still looking. I said f-it and bit the bullet and never looked back! Sure they are overpriced but worth it in my book for the best stand on the market, in my opinion! I can go in any tree a climber can and then some. I love the fact combined with the sticks and the way the stand self levels, I would be hard pressed to find a tree this wouldn't hang on safely and with out a worry!!!!

Just do it, you won't be sorry!
Old 09-23-2008, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

No doubt it's expensive but I am a firm believer you get what you pay for. I have several stands but after taking a closer look at the lone wolfs I believe I would rather have 2 of these than 6 pretty good stands that do creek a bit or are a tad heavier. And the fact that the climbing sticks attach right to the platform is a huge selling point for me. I am sick of trekking through arms full of 4 cheap version sticks that clank.

I love the leveling system which looks to be so easy. I am nervous of leaving them up all season but I may do that with 2 f my older ones. Ill use the Wolfs when I am hunting lands for a day or 2. Plus I see like gander mountain has like 5 bucks back for every 50 you spend so I can save 30 bucks right there.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I saw them on sale for the first time ever this summer in Sportsmansguide. I think the Alpha was listed for $10-20 off. Can't remember. I already have a few and didn't need any.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:14 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Snood Slapper

If you want a hang on, you could get a Loggy Predator which is a knock off of the LW Alpha Assault. About $100 cheaper at a cost of being 1 lb. heavier. Great stand for the money.
I was gonna say the samething same basic stand give or take for cheaper price.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:12 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

Check ebay. If you are willing to wait and watch them you can get a good deal. I bought my sit-n-climb for $160. It was a demo in an archery store. Had been used on a pole in their shop for one year but never hunted out of. Basically a new stand.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Here is a first... $170.00 for the Alpha

http://www.3riversarchery.com/Produc...7&p=274&i=5504