HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   parker bows (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/255087-parker-bows.html)

big ten 07-29-2008 05:12 PM

parker bows

has anybody used these bows and are they good? good or bad input would be greatly appreciated. ive heard good reviews, that they are very quiet and fast. also what model do you have the legend, raptor,etc.

MOhunting 07-29-2008 05:47 PM

RE: parker bows

Not sure about the model, but my hunting buddy had one on an elk trip and split a limb in the course of a mountain side fall. Parkersent him free new limbs even though he admitted he fell, andin less than 5 days!! So good customer service.

He likes it a lot and he's just as good to 60 yards with that bow as he is with his Hoyt.

kdsberman 08-01-2008 08:56 PM

My girlfriend uses a Parker and it works very well. Real nice bows.

SouthernStrut56 08-02-2008 07:18 PM

I shoot an '06 Parker Hornet, no problems at all, I love it. It is extremely quiet and deadly fast. Check out their website, parkerbows.com. Their new line of XPbows out now are sharp and I guarantee if you shot one, it would be just as good as any other brand, I'm tellin you. And you can't beat the price of a Parker bow. If I were crazy about havin a new bow, it would be the new Blackhawk XP by Parker.I think I would like those slim grips it has. Anyways, Parkers are great bows. Customer service is exceptional as well.You won't be disappointed if you choose one.

slayer_54 08-04-2008 01:02 AM

like these guys have said customer service is good. all have warrantees on the limbs. also if you are a young hunter they have a thing where you buy a bow and as you git bigger you can git bigger limbs. my lil cousin has had his for a coupls years now and has grown alot and is hppy he dont have to go out and buy a new bow, he jus gets new limbs. parker dont have the big name but i think it is a quality bow. quiet and fast and affordable

preacherbooney 08-04-2008 10:18 AM

I shoot the trailblazer xp and love it. I have never shot anything but a Parker, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I have had no complaints so far.

aldo88 08-04-2008 01:53 PM

I got the parker wildfire last year and love it. It is light and compact. It is the best bow I have owned so far.

talone 08-04-2008 02:03 PM

I have the hunter mag that I hunted with for a few years and like they said above they are good bows with excellent service. I shot mine one time out of my stand and the bottom limb hit the rail of my climber splitting the limb I took it to the closest shop, he made a call to parker telling them what happened and they told him to replace both limbs no charge, he took down a new bow and took the limbs offand had me back hunting the next morning.

kdsberman 08-04-2008 09:03 PM

ORIGINAL: talone

I have the hunter mag that I hunted with for a few years and like they said above they are good bows with excellent service. I shot mine one time out of my stand and the bottom limb hit the rail of my climber splitting the limb I took it to the closest shop, he made a call to parker telling them what happened and they told him to replace both limbs no charge, he took down a new bow and took the limbs offand had me back hunting the next morning.

Now thats awesome customer service!

Georgia BowE 08-05-2008 12:49 PM

Parker Bows are great bows at fair price.Bought 2 last year for my son & som-n-law [BuckhunterXp] Iwas so impressed I bought me one this year.Previosly shot HCA but I find parker smoother,faster easy adj. Just a solid buy