Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Shopping for a bow case for my DXT >

Shopping for a bow case for my DXT

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Shopping for a bow case for my DXT

Old 07-25-2008, 11:04 AM

Default Shopping for a bow case for my DXT

I'm looking for a bowcase (Hard case) for my new DXT. I'd like to store Arrows, Quiver, Wrenchs, etc. also.I'd like to be able toleave a 5" damper (suppressor) on the bow whenI put it in the case if I could.
Any Suggestions?

Old 07-26-2008, 03:28 PM

Default RE: Shopping for a bow case for my DXT

I like SKB cases...use them for my guns. Don't have a hard bow case b/c I usually drive to where ever I'm hunting, but SKB makes hardcore cases.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:21 PM

I got the plano Bow GuardPRO 44 from Bass Pro for my DXT. Has room for arrows and has a storage tray that can be moved from lid or to the bottom. It was around 55 bucks but i think it is on sale for 39 for the hunting classic price is good from aug 8-24. It shows it can also hold a quiver as well.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Plano Bow max is IMO the best inexpensivehard case out there. It provides a great deal more protection than any other plastic case I have seen. The pillar lock keeps the case from being crushed from excessive weight and it has lots of storage space for tools, wax, screws, broadheads, etc.

http://www.scottsoutdoors.com/products1.cfm?ID=1008884&SORTBY=ATTR1&nav_ chooser=
Old 08-03-2008, 04:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Check out the Bow Max by Plano. I have it and love it. I got mine at Sportmans for $74

http://www.gunaccessories.com/Plano/ArcheryCases.asp

Old 08-03-2008, 05:28 PM

lakewood bowfile, great case I love mine. You can get it plane with no names on it.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:18 AM
Fork Horn

I would say SKB Double Bow Case. A couple years back I had a Plano Bow Case and the airlines was not so nice with it. When I opened the case after arrival, the velcro strap holding the bow was snapped from the case and there was little cushion to protect the bow inside the case. No major damage, just knocked my sights aroound but could have been much worse. The double case allows you to either bring a backup bow or a firearm or additional clothes and equipment. A lot of extra room. Plus SKB automatically gives you $1500 insurance against damage when traveling with theircases.
Old 08-04-2008, 01:37 PM
Fork Horn

the one i have is airline aproved it is a FLAMBEAU OUTDOORS. here is a pic. not sure were to get it. it came w/ my bow

Old 08-07-2008, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

Plano Bow max is IMO the best inexpensivehard case out there. It provides a great deal more protection than any other plastic case I have seen. The pillar lock keeps the case from being crushed from excessive weight and it has lots of storage space for tools, wax, screws, broadheads, etc.

http://www.scottsoutdoors.com/products1.cfm?ID=1008884&SORTBY=ATTR1&nav_ chooser=
x2. great case. lots of storage.