Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Easton Tracer Nocks

Old 05-21-2008, 05:49 PM
Fork Horn

Default Easton Tracer Nocks

Has anyone tried them yet?
Thanks
Grant
Old 05-21-2008, 06:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Easton Tracer Nocks

We switched to the Tracer this year. We are still waiting on all of them to come in but IMHO they are far superior to the Lumenok. This year they will not only light up but after 10 seconds they start to blink making finding your arrow easier.

The little contacts on the Lumenok have a very real tendancy to split the end of the arrows.
Old 05-22-2008, 08:00 AM

I've used both, prefer the Tracer. They last much longer. Just purchased 3 more of the Easton Tracers. Love 'em!
Old 05-22-2008, 12:46 PM

A buddy of mine just got some - we were testing them in my backyard last night. I like 'em, even if they currently aren't legal for big game hunting here in Colorado. They go on very reliably, stay on for a short period, and then go into the strobe light mode. And best of all, they go offwhen you want them to,and then they stay off. That has been my biggest complaint with the Luminock.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

if i didnt make my own, i would get the tracers over the lumenocks
Old 05-25-2008, 07:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

I like the Tracer nocks better than the Lumenock. I did get a few faulty ones in. They would light up when the arrow was nocked on the string. One thing I don't like about lighted nocks is they are FOC killers.

Other than that they are Kewl!

Dan
Old 05-27-2008, 06:13 AM
Fork Horn

After using both, I found the Tracers to be far more reliable and brighter than the Luminocks.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:37 PM

They are a great nock!!! The best part about them has to be their on and off. They do not turn on by themself, they must pass over that magnet. Same thing going off.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GeneRagulsky

They are a great nock!!! The best part about them has to be their on and off. They do not turn on by themself, they must pass over that magnet. Same thing going off.
Not True!The ones I received will turn on by just nocking them on the string. The bow doesn't even have to have a magnet on it.

Another size I got work as advertised, but they are not fail proof.

Dan
Old 05-27-2008, 02:16 PM

I have 8 now and all of them work perfectly!!!

Quick Reply: Easton Tracer Nocks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.