Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bowtech OEM Bows

Old 05-02-2008, 09:22 AM
Fork Horn

Default Bowtech OEM Bows

http://www.bowhunterssuperstore.com/bowtech-2008-nitrous-free-bowvise-hard-woods-gray-exclusive-deal-p-9175.html

Just curious if anyone has info on this bow and whether it has an equivalent in Bowtech's regular product line. Below are the specs.Thanks for any info.

This Bowtech Nitrous bow was manufactured for Bowhunters Superstore and has all the craftsmanship you would expect from Bowtech.

Specs:
• 34 11/16" axle to axle
• 7" brace height
• 26-30" adjustable draw length.
• IBO speed of 309-316fps.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bowtech OEM Bows

Have not seen this one, but sportsmanwarehouse has a version of the bowtech line. It's the exact BT model with a different name and color. But it says made by BT on it.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:10 PM
Fork Horn

Just saw that the same question was posted earlier on the technical board and it has some responsesso I will look for answers over there. Thanks.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

It looks very much like the Diamond Marquis in terms of overall specs and the cam design. Ofcourse it does not have a roller guard or string suppressor as an integral part of the design so you could probably also relate it to the Diamond Black Ice. Overall I would say it is somewhat of a combination of the two.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:43 AM

ORIGINAL: PABowhntr

It looks very much like the Diamond Marquis in terms of overall specs and the cam design. Ofcourse it does not have a roller guard or string suppressor as an integral part of the design so you could probably also relate it to the Diamond Black Ice. Overall I would say it is somewhat of a combination of the two.
I was going to say the same thing. It looks like a cross between the Black Ice and the Marquis. I just can't get over that price. That is an awesome price if that bow is of the same quality of either of those bows. That being said, does bowtech downgrade something on these bows (from their main line, or Diamond line) in order to offer the bow at that price?
Old 05-06-2008, 09:43 PM
Typical Buck

i shot this bopw yesterday... i didn't like it too much
Old 05-22-2008, 09:37 AM
Spike

I shot one at the Bowhunters super store and Iliked it seemed real nice couldnt hear any noise whenI shot , I listened to it whenthe tech shot andI was impressed andvery quite has very nice grip . It is the same riser as the Marquis cams are a bit diff If I had the extra cashI would have one.