Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Im glad I dont shoot a Mathews! >

Im glad I dont shoot a Mathews!

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Im glad I dont shoot a Mathews!

Old 04-24-2008, 08:02 AM

Default RE: Im glad I dont shoot a Mathews!

I have an 06 Mathews LX and I love it. I was leaning toward a Kodiak Bowlogic but then shot the Mathews... I bough the bow inmid 07 when the new models came out. I got a great deal and couldn't be happier. I've shot a Bowtech and they are also fantastic bows. As long as what you pruchase performs to your expectations it's all GOOD!

Old 05-02-2008, 08:18 AM
c j
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: strutnbuck

Sorry I didn't get a chance to watch it. Must have been tooooo funny if Mathews took the time to have it removed. Anybody have a description of what took place?
I didn't get to see it before it was removed, either. But I did see a video comparing PSE X-Force and Mathews Drenalinresultswhen fired intobalistic gel - was that the same video?
Old 05-07-2008, 08:28 AM

Not funny.Mathews switchback xt = best bow ever made!!!
Old 05-07-2008, 09:37 AM

Com'on somebody give the run down of what happened. It must be good if Mathews got it pulled down.

redneckhntr....you've got 4 posts...saying the bow you shoot "=best bow ever made!!!" automatically puts on the dimwit list of 95% of the users on this forum. I'm not saying that's the case, but look at it from our perspective.

I agree, with the "no best...just best for you" idea. I ended up buying a Martin Bengal instead of the Slayer. I thought I wanted the Slayer and was prepared to buy it. Same cams, basically the same bow with different ATA and a machined riser vs. a cast riser. The Bengal just "fit" better and cost half as much. In fact, if I was completely honest....I wouldn't have given a second thought if the Bengal was $300 MORE expensive. It took some time to convice myself it really was the "real deal". First thing I did was take the fat martin grip off and I've not regretted the purchase since.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Fork Horn

There are tons of nice bows out there. I for one am not a matthews fan, thats just cause they dont feel right to me. But i would shoot em, why not?
The most impressive stuff I have shot as of late were the Airbornes and the Guardian. And the HCA Iron Mace and Stiletto. All of those bows were in a leauge of thier own as far as I am concerned.
The vid was pretty funny though.
Kinda get sick of Matthews Elaborate Advertising.