HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   Matthews Quivers: Expensive but are they worth the money????? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/239323-matthews-quivers-expensive-but-they-worth-money.html)

Swift Arrow 03-28-2008 04:46 PM

RE: Matthews Quivers: Expensive but are they worth the money?????

IMHO, no. I have a Bohning for $31 and it's great

FAFARONE 04-05-2008 09:52 AM

Thanks for your input. It looks great!

FAFARONE 04-05-2008 09:55 AM

Hey thanks for your input. I appreciate it. I looked at them again last night and I think I'm going to put one on my new DXT when it comes in next week.

KalamazooKid 04-16-2008 01:33 PM

First item I bolted onto my new DXT - the fit, the look, the ease of use (easy on/off), etc. etc. BTW, the Arrow Web T5 in LostCamois about $105 here in SW MI.

monster10rackstack 04-16-2008 02:13 PM

Treelimb quivers look decent too, the price is good and they come in Lost camo to

salukipv1 04-17-2008 12:10 AM

I think finally they offer a removable matthews quiver.....butforever they weren't and to me that's not really an option......I have a removable,how much difference is ther ein a quiver? get one if you like it, but to me not being able to remove it is an issue.

KalamazooKid 04-17-2008 06:50 AM

ORIGINAL: salukipv1

I think finally they offer a removable matthews quiver.....butforever they weren't and to me that's not really an option......I have a removable,how much difference is ther ein a quiver? get one if you like it, but to me not being able to remove it is an issue.
They've been offering them for a few years now.

Swift Arrow 04-18-2008 06:07 PM

Over hyped, It's just a quiver, spend 30 on a Bohning or a Kwike, JMHO.

wi_buckstomper 04-19-2008 11:16 AM

hopefully their worth it, i just bought a DXT and had a $125 quiver put on it today. Looks really well built

midsouth_hunter 05-02-2008 05:47 AM

wi buckstomper,

I would say they are definitely worth it. Several years ago, was on a hunting trip in Illinois and it was a very cold day. I had a Bohning quiver and had removed it when I was in my tree stand and had set it on top of my backpack. I wentto re-attach it and it tumbled to the ground about 15 feet and broke in pieces. Plastic when it'scold will crack very easy. Had to drive 25 miles to a bow shop and I purchased a mathews quiver. Very stong quivers Would not use anything besides Mathews quivers now.