HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   BEST FIELD POINT/BROADHEAD TARGET? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/238057-best-field-point-broadhead-target.html)

ONESHOT_BRANDON 03-18-2008 11:09 PM

BEST FIELD POINT/BROADHEAD TARGET?

WELL TIRED OF THE HOMEMADE ONES THAT WEAR OUT QUICKLY AND ARE VERY HARD TO TAKE OUT ARROWS FROM

SO NOW I WANT TO BUY A TARGET

WHATS THE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK?

paka 03-19-2008 01:53 AM

RE: BEST FIELD POINT/BROADHEAD TARGET?

delta shot blocker for broadheads and delta quad bag for Field tips. Alltogheter 80 bucks and ez to transport and get arrows out of. Good luck

GeneRagulsky 03-19-2008 07:31 AM

Yellow jacket for both.... Just like the comercial, bag for field points and their block for broadheads. Both for less then a $100.

BruceW63 03-19-2008 08:31 AM

I agree with Morrell's "Yellow Jacket for Broadheads" and their "Yellow Jacket Stinger" for tips.

MeanV2 03-19-2008 10:15 AM

There are a lot of good bag targets that will give you plenty of bang for your Buck. The best Broadhead Target I have used in the past several years is the Cube.

Dan

ONESHOT_BRANDON 03-19-2008 10:28 AM

I SAW ONE TODAY AT THE ACADEMY CALLED GAME WINNER

I GUESS ITS JUST A GENERIC BUT IT SEEMED OKAY FOR 30 DOLLARS..ANYONE TRIED IT?

I HAVE HAD THE YELLOW JACKET AND I DIDNT REALLY LIKE IT BROADHEADS WERE HARD TO GET OUT AND IT TORE UP IN LESS THAN A MONTH...

NOT SURE HOW GOOD THE FIELD POINT BAG IS THOUGH

hunt91 03-19-2008 01:31 PM

i recently bought a true stop target made by true glow. it has two sides. one orange and one green dimonds. it is light, has a handle and it was only 30bucks. i have only used field tips so i dont know about broadheads but im sure it wouldnt be a problem. (ithas compressed layers like the block)

ONESHOT_BRANDON 03-19-2008 09:05 PM

i went back to academy today and winded up buying the blackhole or something like that

it was 40 bucks

my arrows come out really easy and the material dont seem to wear
the only bad thing is that my arrows are coming out of the otherside by 1-3 inches..depending on how far i shoot..

GRIZZLYMAN 03-20-2008 10:03 AM

I use a Yellowjacket for BHs and a "Game Winner" FP target from Academy. Two targets for around sixty bucks (bought both at Academy) and I'm in my second year of reasonably heavy use.

TexasBowHunter 03-20-2008 07:14 PM

Yeah, the blackhole is a knock off of the block target, I have had one for a couple years and it has held up well.