Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 HHA SINGLE PIN SIGHT/TRU-GLO ? >

HHA SINGLE PIN SIGHT/TRU-GLO ?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

HHA SINGLE PIN SIGHT/TRU-GLO ?

Old 03-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Fork Horn

Default HHA SINGLE PIN SIGHT/TRU-GLO ?

i was looking at the hha single pin sight and the tru-glo single pin they both seem to be very brite does anyone have any knowledge of the two and which one would work better on hunting set up.............Ted
Old 03-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: HHA SINGLE PIN SIGHT/TRU-GLO ?

I have a HHA OL-5500, on my Mathews Switchback XT, excellent, bright sight, and I love it
Old 03-11-2008, 06:08 PM

Ijust boughtthe TruGlo Range Rover and yes, the pin is extremely bright. It also comes with a light for prime time. It feels sturdy and should be a good sight that will stand up. The HHA looks good too, have you looked at the dead nuts sights? Those look good also. Anyway, for what it's worth the TruGlo for $65 at Wal-Mart was the best deal overall.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: BOWHUNTERCOP

I have a HHA OL-5500, on my Mathews Switchback XT, excellent, bright sight, and I love it
is the ol 5500 a micro adjust and what size pin does it have,i was looking at the HHA XL5519 with the 10ft of fiber with micro pin.........Ted
Old 03-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have looked at and used several rear adjustable single pins and the HHA Sights are a step above the crowd.

Dan
Old 03-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have the HHA-OL5500 on my Bear...never been a problem with it, works great for me.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:53 AM

HHA,not even close.Remember,You get what you pay for...Bob
Old 03-12-2008, 08:35 AM

I have the HHA single pen and a drawer fully of many other sights which I put on the side to use the HHA which I believe is superior.

The green fiber optic pen is quite visible in low light hunting conditions. When shooting 3D in bright sun light it will give a little "Hallo" effect, but I don't believe it has effected my scores...

Old 03-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Born 2 Bow Hunt

I have the HHA single pen and a drawer fully of many other sights which I put on the side to use the HHA which I believe is superior.

The green fiber optic pen is quite visible in low light hunting conditions. When shooting 3D in bright sun light it will give a little "Hallo" effect, but I don't believe it has effected my scores...
The new HHA's has a quick adjust pin guard to expose or cover up fiber optic to either make it brighter or prevent Halo effect. In some models there is 10' of fiber optic. Mine has worked great for me even inside the Double Bull.

Dan
Old 03-12-2008, 08:48 AM

Please don't make me up grade......

Quick Reply: HHA SINGLE PIN SIGHT/TRU-GLO ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.