Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

QAD rests

Old 03-15-2008, 04:11 PM

Default RE: QAD rests

good rest i love it
Old 03-15-2008, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use the Dropzone but my friend just orderd one for his bow,havnt heard anything real bad about them.
Old 03-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would highly suggest the Limb Driver. Very simple to set up and it works great.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just remember that you have to take anything you read on here and decipher truth from fiction. Or even the truth form personal preference.

For example, a lot of people on here hate the WB yet it is a very popular rest for hunters. It's not hard to set-up and tune and is accurate a lot further out than many people give it credit for when tuned properly. Had one on my bow at first and had no problems with it. However, I love to tinker so I bought a drop away.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've had mine 2 seasons now, never had a bit of trouble with it. Best rest I've ever owned. Its quiet, smooth drawing, works flawless. I don't think you can beat it. It keeps your arrow off the bow shelf, total contains the arrow so impossible to fall off. I've had wind blow my arrows off rests in past while on a stand. Once you draw back, if you don't take the shot, just let down, and arrow goes back to ready position, still remaining off the shelf. Its very simple to setup on your own. It gives you everything a WB does plus the advantage of NO CONTACT. The hunter version is cheaper, and whats on my hunting bow. My groups got tighter when I started using it. Trust me you won't be disappointed with it. I don't talk well about anything unless I truly like it, and had no problems with it. I'm not a bragger just becasue its what I happen to own. Heck if you buy one, and don't like it I'll buy it from you!!
Old 03-16-2008, 11:48 AM

Have the quad ultra on my katera xland am shooting bullet holes.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:17 AM
Fork Horn

I use the QAD Ultra Rest LD. Has been working great and I have no complaints about it. I did shoot the WB and it too worked great.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:17 PM

i shoot qad hd with the 101 at speeds just over 300 and have no problems, seems to work fine
Old 03-30-2008, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

As I posted earlier I had a QAD Hunter that I've just replaced with a HD model about 2 weeks ago. I put it on and the tuning process took almsot no time at all. Set the left to right up eye balling down the shaft and set the nock 1/8" high and I was good to go. I'm not sure why people are saying they are so hard to tune?
Old 03-30-2008, 08:02 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: davepjr71

As I posted earlier I had a QAD Hunter that I've just replaced with a HD model about 2 weeks ago. I put it on and the tuning process took almsot no time at all. Set the left to right up eye balling down the shaft and set the nock 1/8" high and I was good to go. I'm not sure why people are saying they are so hard to tune?
Dave, I found out they can be the easiest rest to tune or a nightmare. I have setup 3 of em. And the last one had me scratching my head. I had to move the rest 1/4" away from centershot. I tried every timing known. But only way I could get ok arrow flight was close to the riser. I put a old TM hunter on and it was fine, and then put a ripcord, and it flew great. So I sold iton Ebay. I never had trouble on a commander or guardian with them, but my singlecam libery hated it.

Quick Reply: QAD rests

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.