Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Need New Bow Sight

Old 02-26-2008, 07:48 PM

Default Need New Bow Sight

I am in need of 2 new sights for me and my son. we both have mathew legacys I am a 29" draw and he is 27". I like single pins he likes multi pins we are both new to bowhunting. I tried a three pin and it was ok. Do not want to spend 200.00 on a sight , just wanta good sight. I see alot of extreme, dead nuts and spott hogg any info will help.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Need New Bow Sight

Look at the sword line of sights. Quality sights that are affordable. http://www.swordacu-site.com/
Old 02-26-2008, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

dead nuts and spott hogg
Copper John and Spott Hogg make some great sites. Both companies have 'hunter' class models for under $100...
Old 02-26-2008, 08:48 PM
Fork Horn

The Apex Gear Nitrus is a nice sight, too. Retail is $99, you can find them cheaper.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:47 AM

I got one of the Apex inferno it is a great well built sight for 70 bucks sturdy and the fiber optics run thru a tube instead of outside it comes with 5 pins i took 4 off I could have bought any I just liked the way the fiber was protected oh and it comes with a light I thought it was a good deal had it for 5 months now and would not trade it for a 200 dollar sight
Old 02-27-2008, 07:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Spot Hogg makes the best multi pin sights and they have several models to choose from.

HHA makes the best single pin sight I have seen. I have one on each of my bows.

Dan
Old 02-27-2008, 08:29 AM
Spike

HHA has good one pin sights BUT if U R hunting and forget to move it to the proper point O Well. ( great indoors sight)
FUSE has some really good hunting sights.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Western Md Bowman

HHA has good one pin sights BUT if U R hunting and forget to move it to the proper point O Well. ( great indoors sight)
FUSE has some really good hunting sights.
I find that funny!! Lots of things you better remember to do. Shoot until it's second nature. I leave mine set for the close shots and if I have time to range a Deer out there a little surely I'll think to move the sight.It only takes 2 seconds

Dan
Old 02-27-2008, 08:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have the G5 and really like it... My buddy just bought a Viper sight and is thrilled with it.
The Copper John's are nice too.

Old 02-28-2008, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have an older Spothog on my bow. The barebones one and i love it. I was looking at sights (my hubbies b-day) and they have some nice ones for under a hundred bucks. Right now the sight he has is a plastic ring and the fibers are not protected so one has allready started to fall out, and the ring has broken so we had to glue it. Whatever you decide make sure it is durable. I suggest going to a local archery shop, they know their stuff and you'd be helping the little guy.

Quick Reply: Need New Bow Sight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.