Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

PSE X-Force ????

Old 02-26-2008, 12:17 PM

Default RE: PSE X-Force ????

ORIGINAL: Bailsuk

ORIGINAL: eversboys

What seems to be the best arrow rest to use with the x force?
Limb Driver
Will any of the QAD rests work with the X-Force? I like the QAD hunter for the price. I just want to keep the full containment option.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:06 PM

i had the QAD hunter and thats what caused all the problems

Old 02-26-2008, 03:49 PM

well i don't want you to get depress about it b/c i think the dream season is a great bow i just ended up with the 6'' my rating is prob 9.0/10 on the DS bow and thats amazingand 10/10 for the X-F but thats me so thats how i picked the X-F
Old 02-26-2008, 05:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Bowhunter1591

well i don't want you to get depress about it b/c i think the dream season is a great bow i just ended up with the 6'' my rating is prob 9.0/10 on the DS bow and thats amazingand 10/10 for the X-F but thats me so thats how i picked the X-F
Well I just found a good deal on the internet for the X-Force 6 inch brace height. Couldn't pass it up. A little worried about the 6 inch brace still. I was staying away from those bows, and was trying to stick with at least a 7" for forgiveness. To be honest I was never even considering the X-Force, at least not until I tried the Dream Season. I have never actually shot the 6 inch X-Force yet. I had a couple of other bows on the top of my list. Now that I've forked out the cash, I'm having a little bit of buyers remorse. Did I make the right decision? Should I have waited for one of the other bows on my list, or waited for the Dream Season? Never thought I would worry about too much speed, but I'm worried about not being able to use the type of rests with this bow that I like to use. Unlike a lot of people on this forum, I can't afford to get a new bow every year. So this would be my bow for several years to come, as long as I like it. I guess I'll just have to wait to get it and try it.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Fork Horn

I was leaning towards the Trophy Ridge Drop zone rest.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:30 AM

MY HUNTING PARTNER BOUGHT THE 07 XF, HE HAS A QAD HD ON IT. NO PROBLEMS YET. THE REST IS MORE THAN FAST ENOUGH FOR THE BOW. WE PAPER TUNED HIS WITH NO PROBLEMS. AS FOR WHAT ARROW.. MAKE SURE YOU USE THE RIGHT SPINE FOR YOUR DL AND LBS, AND ANY ARROW WILL DO FINE.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:30 PM

ORIGINAL: WVSPORTSMAN

MY HUNTING PARTNER BOUGHT THE 07 XF, HE HAS A QAD HD ON IT. NO PROBLEMS YET. THE REST IS MORE THAN FAST ENOUGH FOR THE BOW. WE PAPER TUNED HIS WITH NO PROBLEMS. AS FOR WHAT ARROW.. MAKE SURE YOU USE THE RIGHT SPINE FOR YOUR DL AND LBS, AND ANY ARROW WILL DO FINE.
Do you know if your friend had to use the alternate launcher that comes with the rest? I know I read to try that launcher if it doesn't drop fast enough. How does your friend like his bow?
Old 02-27-2008, 09:50 PM

Shot one recently and felt as if the binary cam system was a lot heavier than a single cam system.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:58 AM

Is there any change or difference between the '07 and '08 X-Force bow? What makes the difference between the 6 inch and 7 inch brace bow? Is it longer limbs or just a different cam design that gives it that extra inch?
Old 02-28-2008, 06:30 AM
Fork Horn

Well my buddy picked up his X-Force and had to order some "modules" which allowed him to increase his draw length. He shot it last week and was immediately impressed with the way it felt in his hand and stated there was absolutely "no hand shock."

After going back to the shop where he purchased it to have the modules placed on, he shot it with a radar gun present.
With a 60 Lb. pull they clocked his 310 grain arrow at 340 feet per second.

That's Smokin'!

When he got home to shoot it, he zeroed the Sword sights he had placed on it, and is one inch high at twenty yards and his first pin is good out to thirty eight yards. Going through a 3-D shoot he never shot under ten ... and used just one pin.

His one word comment about the new PSE X -Force was, "Unbelievable!"
This comment comes from a man who has owned three Matthews bows. He also said, "PSE has hit a Home Run with the X-Force!"

The only draw back that he could find is that it had to have a special bow press that only the dealers have to change anything on it. It doesn't fit his ...

Quick Reply: PSE X-Force ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.