Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

PSE X-Force ????

Old 02-23-2008, 08:51 PM

Default PSE X-Force ????

Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on the PSE X-Force. I've heard it is hard to pull back. Is that true? Is it comfortable and accurateto shoot? Any hand shock or noise? Is it as fast as advertised? Pros andcons please. I'm also primarily considering the one with the 7 inch brace height just for forgiveness.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PSE X-Force ????

My X-FORCE Dream Seasonarrives in next couple of days , will let ya know
Old 02-25-2008, 11:04 AM

ORIGINAL: Bailsuk

My X-FORCE Dream Seasonarrives in next couple of days , will let ya know
I would appreciate that. Thanks!!
Old 02-25-2008, 08:10 PM

I 100% love it i wouldent change a thing. the draw was hard at first but your muscles will adjust after about2 shooting sessions. when i fist got mine it was shooting like crap there was a ton of vibrations myarrows were going all over the place. soi when to my bow shop and i told the guy this isent what i paid for so we looked at it and the only problem was the rest. so i switched over to the limb driver and discoverd what everyone was talking aboutand what a diffrence. i have one pin that hits dead on up to 35 yards sighted in at20yds. no vibration or hand shock no sound to it if i closed my eyes i wouldent now when it shot. the only bad thing was the draw cycle but now its a breeez.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:15 PM

i have the 6'' i tryed the 7'' dident really like it.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:38 PM

The Bow isnothard to pull back just hard tol hold back, you cant let it creep at all or its gone! The fastest we could get it was 339, but thats still rolling, overall its a good bow!
Old 02-25-2008, 09:07 PM

I shot the Dream Season today, and was actually pretty impressed. I didn't really have any problems pulling it back. I was listening to some other guys talking about it, and they were talking about what General18 mentioned. They didn't like howyou couldn't creep with it. I didn't really test that factor. The bow was quiet and had very little vibration. Pretty good considering the speed it supposedly puts out. My one concern would be the speed and the rest I like to shoot. I recently switched from the WBto the QAD Ultra Hunter rest, and really like that rest. I would just be worried that the bow may be too fast for that rest. I would like to stick with that rest if possible. I like its features and I want to stay with the full containment feature.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Bowhunter1591

i have the 6'' i tryed the 7'' dident really like it.
Bowhunter, what difference is there really in the feel between the 6" and 7"? What didn't you like? The guy at the shop where I was shooting it shoots the 6", and he said he didn't feel any real difference between the two and went with the 6" for the extra speed. He does have a lot shorter draw than my 29 inch draw. I don't know if that makes a big difference. Is the 6 inch still accurate and forgiving?
Old 02-26-2008, 09:46 AM
Fork Horn

What seems to be the best arrow rest to use with the x force?
Old 02-26-2008, 10:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: eversboys

What seems to be the best arrow rest to use with the x force?
Limb Driver

Quick Reply: PSE X-Force ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.