HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   Got my MeanV suppressor today... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/232653-got-my-meanv-suppressor-today.html)

jbowersox 02-15-2008 01:05 PM

Got my MeanV suppressor today...

Thanks, Dan! This thing made a big difference on my bow. My bow sounded like a different bow after I put it on. I recommend it to anyone.

blackfish 02-15-2008 01:24 PM

RE: Got my MeanV suppressor today...

I got one from him yesterday I cannot believe how qweit it made the bow.All I can say is unreal it makes less noise than my long bows or recurves.And seeing your picture I think I have it upside down.Best money I ever spent on bow add on by far

MeanV2 02-15-2008 03:31 PM

Thanks Guys!! I actually think most guys adjust the bend up, but truth is they work either way;)Put it where it suits you some like it down for hand clearance.

Dan

fjp326 02-15-2008 06:43 PM

I have my bend down works fine. Either way great product..

blackfish 02-15-2008 06:50 PM

my bow with this sts makes no noise none ,nothing, natha.It will be interesting to see what it is like to see what it is like to shoot at a whitetail in totale silence.

vindog 02-16-2008 01:52 AM

STS is who you should be thanking

PABuck_HNTR 02-16-2008 06:31 AM

Every bow I've had has worn a MeanV suppressor....They just work

jbowersox 02-16-2008 07:47 AM

STS is who you should be thanking
Actually, I'll stick with thanking Dan. Thanks for telling me who you thought I should thank, but Dan was who I bought from, who made it (I believe), and who shipped me my supressor. He also gave me a phone call and a few pm's to make sure everything was right on my order. Why the hell would I thank STS when I was thanking Dan for his product and service? Do you thank Fred Bear or even the American Indians everytime you buy a new bow...?

RLoving1 02-16-2008 08:58 AM

I'm so excited I can't wait for mine to arrive! It's in the mail so should be in early this coming week,I shot the Bowtech well but it's going to be mo stealthy soon!

Kanga 02-16-2008 10:13 AM

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

I'm so excited I can't wait for mine to arrive! It's in the mail so should be in early this coming week,I shot the Bowtech well but it's going to be mo stealthy soon!
Rowell

Is your new TV commercial going to have you shooting your bow all over the world?

For those who don't know Rowell isthe actor who stars in all the Travelocity tv commercials.