Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 new bows for 08 what you got >

new bows for 08 what you got

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

new bows for 08 what you got

Old 02-14-2008, 05:38 AM

Default RE: new bows for 08 what you got

My Katera XL should be in this week...Bob
Old 02-14-2008, 06:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Diamond Marquis, Bowtech General, Airborne 101, and Airborne 82

New toys are Fun!!

Dan
Old 02-14-2008, 10:15 AM

ORIGINAL: BruceW63

I bought a Diamond Marquis right after the first of the year.

I am fairly certain that I will win "the raffle" that I entered for a new 101st -- "the drawing" will be in about 4 weeks. There shouldn't be any complaints if I "win" another new bow, correct?
You too!I just entered a raffle for my choice of a new bowtech bow The raffle ends in may, I can't wait, i 've got a good feeling on this one.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: nvshooter

I am fairly certain that I will win "the raffle" that I entered for a new 101st -- "the drawing" will be in about 4 weeks. There shouldn't be any complaints if I "win" another new bow, correct?
You too!I just entered a raffle for my choice of a new bowtech bow The raffle ends in may, I can't wait, i 've got a good feeling on this one.
I wonder if your raffle has the same stipulations and consequences as mine --- that if you win, you have to agree to maintain ownership of the bow for at least a year, and regularly attend tourneys and other similar outings to verify that you're fulfilling your obligation. And that a hefty deposit is required to dissuade the winner from peddling it. And that the raffle is for the bow PLUS the rest, sight, stablizer, etc.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:13 AM

i havent yet shot the 101st but i hear it is the stuff, personnal i feel the 82nd is the best of 2008
Old 02-14-2008, 11:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I don't understand changing bows every year. It takes me a couple of years to get use to one. I have had my current bow for four years, the one before that for sixteen years. They still kill deer.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:12 PM

I bought a new bow because Moses wanted his back, I was shooting a Mcpherson terminator killed 11 or 12 deer, went out and shot several of the new bows, they all seemed great, just came home with the 101 and have had warm weather to shoot in, it gets better everyday, got an illinios bow hunt in the workings for 08
Old 02-14-2008, 01:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Diamond Marquis. First new bow in 3 years. I probably won't get another until 2011 unless of course its a longbow to go with the compound and recurve. I like the "raffle" plan!
Old 02-15-2008, 02:15 AM

ORIGINAL: nvshooter

I wonder if your raffle has the same stipulations and consequences as mine --- that if you win, you have to agree to maintain ownership of the bow for at least a year, and regularly attend tourneys and other similar outings to verify that you're fulfilling your obligation. And that a hefty deposit is required to dissuade the winner from peddling it. And that the raffle is for the bow PLUS the rest, sight, stablizer, etc.
A year!The stipulations of my contract state that I must maintain bow for the rest of my natural life or until such time thatI purchase a ring and/or purse(s) equivalent to statedMSRP of the bow. Any accesoriespurchased for said bow must be secured with blood, sweat or tears, her choice! [:'(]
Old 02-15-2008, 02:19 AM

2008 Pse Stinger . Love it. I have had two second hand bows for the last 13 years and this is my first new bow. I just shot my first Robin Hood a cupple days ago , 30 yards

Quick Reply: new bows for 08 what you got

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.