Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Need help deciding on string surpressor >

Need help deciding on string surpressor

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Need help deciding on string surpressor

Old 02-16-2008, 10:03 PM

Default RE: Need help deciding on string surpressor

Sweet! I almost gave in and just bought the String Tamer while I was at Bass Pro tonight picking up a quiver but decided not to. I like the clean look and the idea of a bow jax on the MeanV better, plus all of the good reviews.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Fork Horn

MeanV sells an awesome string suppressor!!! As stated ealier, he is great to do business with and his product rocks. You won't go wrong getting one of these for your bow. I give nothing but a "thumbs up" for his product! Thanks again Dan!!!!!!! Oh and by the way, the delivery was fast.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:26 PM

I forgot all about this post. I ordered my MeanV custom about a week ago and should be getting it this week. I'll post pics and let you know how good it really is.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:54 PM

got my meanv GREAT one thing the meanv will do 4 you that the sts can't, is put the shot down the center of the back of the bow. the sts will put the pressure of the shot off 2 the side of the bow. This will make a difference on how the bow shoots and reacts to the shot. Iam surprized no one has brought this up yet or i missed it. THANKS DAN
Old 03-11-2008, 02:00 PM

Got it and it looks great on the bow, great job DAN! I'll have to post pics later when I can find the danged camera. I just moved so I have everything still in boxes pretty much. Going to go shoot it tomorrow at the pro shop, I'll let you know what I think.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:06 PM

Get an STS, it has more adjustment than a MeanV. Remember, your speed does depend on where you put an item such as an STS.

Davepjr and I proved it on the range. It was shocking.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: arrowum

got my meanv GREAT one thing the meanv will do 4 you that the sts can't, is put the shot down the center of the back of the bow. the sts will put the pressure of the shot off 2 the side of the bow. This will make a difference on how the bow shoots and reacts to the shot. Iam surprized no one has brought this up yet or i missed it. THANKS DAN
I ordered me one today...anxious to try it...
Old 03-26-2008, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a MeanV on my 07 Black Ice and it's perfect!
Old 03-28-2008, 04:51 PM

Forgot to update this post ( formerly M77man but needed a bowhunting name). The custom string supressor that Dan made for my black ice is perfect and does not need to be adjusted at all. It eliminates and I mean ELIMINATES all string vibration and bye-bye twang sound. I am absolutely enjoying it's stylish good looks, durability, and performance.

I HIGHLY recommend the MeanV string supressor. It also comes with a bowjax and is priced to compete.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:56 PM

Go MeanV... i hate my duravane suppressor makes too much noise... I keep stalling on pulling the trigger on a MV

Quick Reply: Need help deciding on string surpressor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.