Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Went shopping for bowtech/hoyts >

Went shopping for bowtech/hoyts

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Went shopping for bowtech/hoyts

Old 02-11-2008, 06:07 AM

Default RE: Went shopping for bowtech/hoyts

Oh,well,Might as while throw my humble opinion in.I'm waiting for my new Katera XL(Z3cams) to come in at Lens.When you have a true 31in. draw,it tends to make your choices interesting.Anything under 36 ata,I'm not going to bother with it.I've been down the shorter ata route before,it's not for me.After shooting the Drenlin LD,101,82,Seven 37,and the Katera XL,the choice was very easy.The Katera has everything I look for in a bow.A stable platform,shootability,smooth draw,nice valley,and Quiet.Speed is way overrated,but it does come my way with my draw lenght.They were all quality bows,but my choice is the Hoyt.Don't start with the brand loyalty,Ive owned 3 Mathews,2 Hoyts,3 Bowtechs,and I'm currently shooting a Commander,with a Hoyt V-Tech as back-up...Bob
Old 02-11-2008, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: trestand

Oh,well,Might as while throw my humble opinion in.I'm waiting for my new Katera XL(Z3cams) to come in at Lens.When you have a true 31in. draw,it tends to make your choices interesting.Anything under 36 ata,I'm not going to bother with it.I've been down the shorter ata route before,it's not for me.After shooting the Drenlin LD,101,82,Seven 37,and the Katera XL,the choice was very easy.The Katera has everything I look for in a bow.A stable platform,shootability,smooth draw,nice valley,and Quiet.Speed is way overrated,but it does come my way with my draw lenght.They were all quality bows,but my choice is the Hoyt.Don't start with the brand loyalty,Ive owned 3 Mathews,2 Hoyts,3 Bowtechs,and I'm currently shooting a Commander,with a Hoyt V-Tech as back-up...Bob
Nothing wrong with a hoyt. I just wish I had gorrilla arms too
Old 02-27-2008, 07:28 AM

hoyt#1 bottom line
Old 02-27-2008, 07:39 AM
Spike

Get a Parker or Darton

Old 02-27-2008, 02:45 PM

I just wish I had just one of any brand of top end bows they make today30 years ago when I had my bear polara Ltd and thought it was state of the art only had 6 pullies.Any of the brands mentioned I could put a sight and be driving tacks in a matter of hours there all good bows I wish I could afford to own them all.I bought a bow to months ago shot all the mathews bows they all shot unreal and the hoytes they shot unreal bought the mathews because they where qweiter and lighter and i liked the cable gaurd
Old 02-27-2008, 04:40 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Vectrix XL Tim

hoyt#1 bottom line
there all decent bows today it's what feels good to who's shooting it,that's the bottom line..........Ted