Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Vital Gear Kaz Away rest..... >

Vital Gear Kaz Away rest.....

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Vital Gear Kaz Away rest.....

Old 02-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Vital Gear Kaz Away rest.....

Anyone use one for hunting? Tried one while I was out shooting some new bows the other day and I was wondering how quiet they are in a hunting situation. Seems like a nice rest and I like the way it contains the arrow. Any feedback you can give me will be appreciated.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Banned

Default RE: Vital Gear Kaz Away rest.....

Hi, I have this rest and its been great for me, no problems, and yes I also like the way it holds the arrow in place, ps I use to work with kaz part time years ago after college, he owns a archery shop called buck rub outfitters, in south east wisconsin ......
Old 02-17-2008, 11:07 AM

iI had nothing but clearance issues. Worked and worked with it. Went back to the shop, still no luck. I liked the idea though...

Switched to a Limbdriver pro, coundn't be more happy.

Old 02-17-2008, 08:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: tbuck300wsm

Hi, I have this rest and its been great for me, no problems, and yes I also like the way it holds the arrow in place, ps I use to work with kaz part time years ago after college, he owns a archery shop called buck rub outfitters, in south east wisconsin ......
Kaz is a great guy, Buck Rub is my go to Archery Shop!!!!!! Kaz sold me my Kaz A Way rest!!!!!![8D][8D]

The Kaz a way rest has been great for me from day one! I've had a VBG rest on my bows for a long time, the kaz a way is top notch! Never had a problem and this rest will be on my Compounds for some time to come. They all come with a Lifetime warranty!!!!!!!!!