Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

nions mathews dxt

Old 01-27-2008, 11:47 AM

Default nions mathews dxt

Just purchased my mathews dxt what to know what you guys felt on the bow upgrading from my hoyt trykon just wanted others opinions thanks
Old 01-27-2008, 11:51 AM

Default RE: nions mathews dxt

I believe you have went from one good bow to another good bow. I shoot a HOYT and would have no problems or concerns on going to a nother HOYT, Mathews, or Bowtech. All 3 are great companies and they make great products.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

That DXT is one sick bow!!! My brother in law just got one... Awesome... IMO, great upgrade.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:07 AM
Typical Buck

I had a Hoyt/Reflex and just bought the dxt. Of course it's a super nice rig, not as much difference in speed as I anticipated, but much quieter and smoother to draw. My old bow was setup at 63#, my dxt is 69# and is just as easy to draw. It's easy to manuever but with the short a-a and the fact it's so light it takes a little getting used to shoot it consistently which has been reported by others as well. I notice my "bad" shots are further off the mark than before.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:01 AM

picked my DXT up thursday what a sweet shooting bow. love it. Really smooth and fast. One heck of a setup from mathews.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you already bought it, what is there to know as far as opinions go? You think it is an upgrade, and that's what counts!
Old 01-29-2008, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

While I don't have exact model you speak of(switchback xt),I switched from hoyt to mathews years ago and couldn't be happier.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:58 PM

I bought a new bowtech General had it for about 3 weeks then i shot a DXT. I sold my bowtech to buyaDXT it isa much better bow.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:44 PM

Pro Shop here in south georgia is selling them like crazy. I can't shoot one, draw length is 31 inches, but I would have one if I could. It is one smokin' bow. Mathews has a good bow in the DXT.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:54 PM
Typical Buck

I bought a new bowtech General had it for about 3 weeks then i shot a DXT. I sold my bowtech to buyaDXT it isa much better bow.

jd9860...What did you find different between your General & the DXT to warrant the sale so quick? I'm planning on getting a General but cant find a DXT to try. I'd like to hear comments, thx!

Quick Reply: nions mathews dxt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.