Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Tree Stand Harness

Old 01-25-2008, 05:39 PM

Default Tree Stand Harness

What is the best tree stand harness.I currently own the the hunter system tree stalker and feel that the tether is too short to turn to the left or right to draw back the bow.Any suggestions. Thanks Chris..
Old 01-25-2008, 10:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Tree Stand Harness

I had the same exact problem with the same harness I am gonna take the rope that is off my summit climber harness which already has a cinch loop on one end I'm gonna put another loop just like it on the other end to desired length to where I'm comfortable and tie them together with a climbers clevis,a good one.the rope is a diamond rope 1/2 or 9/16 you can get 25ft. lengths in the boat section at wal-mart for $2.00 that's a pretty easy fix for 5or6 dollars make sure you buy a decent clevis though,NO DOLLAR STORES also on mine you have the same orange safety tag on the tether that thing was driving me nuts every time I would move that thing was loud krinkling I took mine off............Ted