Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Sword Acu-Site, 2nd Post >

Sword Acu-Site, 2nd Post

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Sword Acu-Site, 2nd Post

Old 01-16-2008, 09:36 AM

Default Sword Acu-Site, 2nd Post

I posted this the other day and had serveral views but no replies. Maybe no one has had any experience with them. My local pro shop is recommending a Sword Acu-Site Sight and has offered to get one in for me to look at. I was just wondering if anyone has any opinion on this brand ofsights, positive or negative?

Old 01-16-2008, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sword Acu-Site, 2nd Post

I use one. It's a great sight!! The pins are very bright! Plus it comes with a light. I believe it also has a lifetime warranty. You'll love it.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:55 AM

I looked at this sight at the ATA show last weekend, and ordered one yesterday. I ordered the Apex Micro 3rd Plane, w/ .010 pins.

I was amazed at how bright the pins are, especially for .010. AND, the sight comes w/ a light for those overcast days, though I don't know if you would need it or not. It's 3rd plane adjustable, which I need to look at. I'm not sure exactly which one you are looking at, but I was impressed with each sight that sword makes.

I'll be able to tell you much more when I get mine in. Which one specifically are you looking at?
Old 01-16-2008, 11:05 AM

It is the Apex Twilight Hunter. I will use it almost exclusively for hunting and about 4 to 6 outdoor 3D shoots.

Thanks for the responeses.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was going to buy a apex micro 3d plane but i will wait a bit to get it since i just bought a new rest! i really like those sights! especially like to ball bearing in the extension bar! I think sword makes a good sight for the price.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:17 PM
Typical Buck

I just got my Apex Micro 3rd Plane, w/ .010 pins last week and it is a very good sight. Like others have said it is pretty bright even with the .010 pins. The light that comes with it has 3 settings which is good for different light conditions. You can't go wrong with this company.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:09 AM
Fork Horn

I have a twilight hunter with six pins. I love it and there customer service is great. I hadthree 010 pins and three 019 pins and decided to get all 019 pins and he sent them to me and just said to send a check when I got them! You don't see that everyday! He also made the sight with six pins for me at no extra cost. I am a happy customer!!