Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Bowtech/Diamond owners please read. >

Bowtech/Diamond owners please read.

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bowtech/Diamond owners please read.

Old 12-09-2007, 07:48 PM

Default Bowtech/Diamond owners please read.

Just wondering what you all are shooting from bowtech/diamond? I am getting one of the two in the beggining of January but still don't know what I want yet. I've shot the Marquie(spelling) and the Black Ice and like both of them. I know it's best if I get out and shoot other ones to see what i like but I was just wondering what everyone else is shooting.

Thanks

bmiller
Old 12-09-2007, 10:41 PM

Default RE: Bowtech/Diamond owners please read.

I'm shootin the Marquis. I like the Black Ice also, but the Marquis feels a little better, but that's just me. At the shop I work at, we're pretty much split between the two. I like how smooth and quiet the Marquis is with the rolling cable guards. The shorter axle to axle length on the Black Ice makes it a little easier to use in the stand, but I have no problem using a little longer bow. It's basically personal preference, just whatever feels best to you. Good Luck with your search, JKB
Old 12-09-2007, 10:44 PM
Fork Horn

i think i have shot all of the diamond/bowtech offerings except the airborns (i am afraid to want one) the Black ice, marquis, and all the cpt bows were amazing. the center pivot thing is unreal
Old 12-10-2007, 06:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

Here ya go:

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2461220

Old 12-10-2007, 06:27 AM

i shoot a tribute... and it is awesome, they have discontinued it unfortunately. I am getting the General, i think that would be a good bet if you want ZERO everything
Old 12-10-2007, 07:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

My Diamond Marquis is currently seeing the most time in the woods with me, but I'll end up owning a Constitution, both Airbornes, and a Guardian when everything gets here. Depending on how I like my Airbornes will determine if I order another Allegiance this year, but it's always been my favorite bow in the lineup year after year.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:48 AM

I have the black ice and love it. Shot great right out of the box. Smooth, quiet and fast. I took two deer this year with it one at 25 and at 30 yards. The arrows passed through them. It was like the arrow didn't hit any thing and stuck in the ground. I was shooting nocks off out to 40 yards with broadheads and one pin was good for 10 out to 30 yards. A great hunting bow and should be for 3ds to because I'm very accurate with it.