Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Lone Wolf Stands

Old 12-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Bartender

Default Lone Wolf Stands

I just watched the videos on setting up these stands and I have to tell you I am impressed with these stands.
Merry Christmas to me this year.

http://www.lonewolfstands.com/news/news_detail.aspx?Id=28
Old 12-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Lone Wolf Stands

I have a Sit and Climb and other than the seat not being all day comfortable for my fat butt I love it. But I stand about 50% of the time so the seat comfort is not that big of deal to me.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Super Moderator

If you are speaking of the climbers, they are very easy and quick to set up. Easy to fold up and pack too!
Old 12-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Fork Horn

I have a Lone Wolf Alpha hang on and I can get places where no man has gone before.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: eversboys

I have a Lone Wolf Alpha hang on and I can get places where no man has gone before.
That's an awesome stand. I'm going to have to get one for myself. I have a sit and climb, but Iwant to get anAlpha too.
Old 12-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: early in

ORIGINAL: eversboys

That's an awesome stand. I'm going to have to get one for myself. I have a sit and climb, but Iwant to get anAlpha too.
Dont forget to get a few quick straps.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:10 AM

I have to say I like the looks of these Lone Wolf stands...but I guess I will blurt out my opinion and you can see what you think. For the price of these stands they do not seem to be very economical to me. I use the Gorilla (King Kong) series of hang on stands and do very well with the. They are heavier but the platform is large and these stands are extremely sturdy....and a fraction of the price of a lone wolf. My climber is a Ol' Man Multi vision, and I know there are going to be guys that wont agree with me, but this stand is a very comfortable, packable stand that is also quiet and stealth like. Id try to look into these stands and go from there. I am not knocking lone wolf at all, but they are just not priced right for my budget.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:46 AM
Typical Buck

Yes they are a little pricey, but if you look at say Summits new stands they are getting close in price. I bought mine cause I was having some hip pain and could not hardly climb with my Summit Golith. My wifes uncle had a Sit and Climb and I tried it and it was very easy on my hip due to the sitting and feet positon comapared to the Summit. Get what you can afford that is safe. My brother hunt out of some Gorilla hang ons and they are great stands also.
Old 12-12-2007, 11:55 AM

I have both a summit viper and a lone wolf hang on. I really love the ease of climbing with the viper as opposed to setting up the lone wolf. I have only set up the lone wolf twice though. I know as i use it more and more I will get faster with the lone wolf. The lone wolf is quieter to set up I feel. I will never be able to get the lone wolf set up as fast as the summit though.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:20 PM
Fork Horn

I love my Lone Wolf Alpha Hang on and with the quick straps I can be out the tree and set up in another in less than 10mins.

Quick Reply: Lone Wolf Stands

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.