Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 How many of you guys wear Natural gear camo? >

How many of you guys wear Natural gear camo?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

How many of you guys wear Natural gear camo?

Old 12-19-2007, 04:32 AM

Default RE: How many of you guys wear Natural gear camo?

ORIGINAL: kthiltgen

Althought I have never worn it I have checked it out and want to get some bibs and a archery jacket/parka for this late season hunting here in Missouri. I think their pattern would be perfect for these hardwood ridgest that I hunt in the late season. I definately want the Nat Gear that I purchase to contain Scent-Lok.
NatGear USED to offer a Scent-Lok jacket and pants. They don't anymore.
I have some w/ SL I got 2 years ago.
The pattern is the best all around camo I've tried.

If you want Natgear, PM me.
I have some in the shop. I talked toJohn at Natgear last week and they are pretty much sold out until Jan. on most of their stuff.
Old 12-21-2007, 03:27 PM

1st- No Mr. Fraley... I do not shoot an aluminum BLR 81. Mine is from 1989 and has been my closest allie in the rifle deer camp for years. I strictly handload for it and can shoot 1-1 1/4 " groups consistantly at 100 yds off the bench with 'er. Awesome rifle/caliber combo. I've shot deer, bear, hogs and a mouflon ram with it. Knocks 'em down hard!!! They never go far when hit with the ol' .358!!!

2nd- Thanks guys for the replies. Nice to hear about the successes you've been having with Nat Gear. I've bowhunted with it all season and find it to be outstanding compared to the MOBU I've worn for years. I'm sold on Nat Gear for bowhunting and will try it for shotgun and rifle when the weather allows for such lighter clothing to be worn. It seems good down to about 30-35*F. I have the wind resistant fleece bibs and jacket. Great stuff!
Old 12-22-2007, 07:11 AM
Typical Buck

I have the snow camo in Nat Gear. It is awesome in the white!
Old 12-22-2007, 04:38 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: 358WINMAN

I purchased it this year. Very nice and I'm noticing that deer are coming closer to my tree stands then ever before. Is it the camo?
Is it the camo or are you getting better at it?
Old 12-22-2007, 08:05 PM

Raxx...
Its always my goal to get better each year as I learn more from my time in the woods. I've been bowhunting for 31 years and would say that I'm good at it. In my opinion, I feel that the MOBU looks like a dark blob from 25 yds and more in distance. I've watched other hunters walk in the woods with MOBU on and could pick them out very easily. I feel that the deer were doing the same to me unless I had heavy duty cover behind me or on each side. It works well for turkey, but the Nat Gear has proven itself in the filed this year vs. the MOBU. Mature does are one of the hardest critters to fool in the woods. Nat Gear has done a much better job at making me " BETTER"!