Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 A tale of four bows….. >

A tale of four bows…..

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

A tale of four bows…..

Old 12-23-2007, 01:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: A tale of four bows…..

AE there is only 25fps difference between my Alley and my General and that is with the General having a 1/2 shorter draw length, being a competitive archer for so manny years I can assure you, that 25 fps means absolutely nothing in hunting nor target archery. Pin gaps are the same on both there isn't an archer alive that can shoot the difference.

Not specifically to AE, remember, fps is feet per second, our arrows are never in the air for a full second so that difference in speed is irrelevant unless your specifically talking KE and Momentum and even still, a pass thru is a pass thru.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:14 AM

Default RE: A tale of four bows…..

Jam up review, really impressive. I always read reviews posted on this site and that was one of the best ones I have seen in a long time.