Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

broadheads

Old 12-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: broadheads

nodog, For your information I sell Muzzys, NAP, G5, Wasp, as well as Rage broadheads. I push what I believe is bestThat opinion doesn't come from an Ad in a magazine but through my own esperiences in the field for 40 years and the 1st hand situations I witness. You can buy what you want from me, but I will sell you Slick Tricks and for one reason only. They work, they fly, they cut awesome holes, and they are tough

I don't push a product unless I believe in it 150% Now buy what you want

Dan
Old 12-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

nodog, when I push something I am very sincere, because I can stock and sell anything I want to. Always cracks me up when someone thinks I am just trying to push something to sell it[&:]I can sell you whatever you want

Dan
Old 12-01-2007, 12:17 PM

I, for one, never doubted your sincerity, Dan. Slick Tricks are, no question, one of the best BH's out there. Just look at how many other companies have altered their line of fixed heads to jump on the Slicktrick bandwagon. Made 'em shorter, to fly better; and made their blades thicker to be more durable. Most have had a hard time coming up with the "sharpness out of the box" that the current Slick Tricks offer.

There have been a number of products pushed by the celebrity bowhunters that are a little over hyped in terms of television advertising, IMO -like the Cough Silencer, the Butt Out, the the Block 4 X 4. I don't think that the Rage 2 blade is in this category, though. My experience, so far, is that they are also among the best broadheads out there. Not perfect, but worth having in your quiver.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Roskoe

I, for one, never doubted your sincerity, Dan. Slick Tricks are, no question, one of the best BH's out there. Just look at how many other companies have altered their line of fixed heads to jump on the Slicktrick bandwagon. Made 'em shorter, to fly better; and made their blades thicker to be more durable. Most have had a hard time coming up with the "sharpness out of the box" that the current Slick Tricks offer.

There have been a number of products pushed by the celebrity bowhunters that are a little over hyped in terms of television advertising, IMO -like the Cough Silencer, the Butt Out, the the Block 4 X 4. I don't think that the Rage 2 blade is in this category, though. My experience, so far, is that they are also among the best broadheads out there. Not perfect, but worth having in your quiver.
Thanks Roskoe!!Some people don't get it. I don't push a bow so I can get a discount. I don't push a broadhead, rest, or sight because I get free ones or sell them. I do or could sell most anything currently available in Archery accessories. When I push something I use it, and I believe in it 150% If anyone thinks otherwise then they obviously don't know me

Dan
Old 12-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dan-I know EXACTLY what you mean by reccomending certain products over others and some people continue to insist to make same mistake that others have already learned from. Altho I mostly bowhunt,I've been a professional gunsmith/custom rifle builder for 26+ years after going thru actual gunsmithing school(not mail order),and have along the way,developed strong preferences for things/brands/calibers/etc that work best under certain conditions. Neil

Old 12-01-2007, 01:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: stalkingbear

Dan-I know EXACTLY what you mean by reccomending certain products over others and some people continue to insist to make same mistake that others have already learned from. Altho I mostly bowhunt,I've been a professional gunsmith/custom rifle builder for 26+ years after going thru actual gunsmithing school(not mail order),and have along the way,developed strong preferences for things/brands/calibers/etc that work best under certain conditions. Neil
If I ever need advice on a Gun you are the type of guy I'd wanna talk toI don't know squat about guns

Dan