Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

SLICKTRICK TESTIMONIALS

Old 11-12-2007, 08:50 PM

Default SLICKTRICK TESTIMONIALS

[quote][/quote I WENT TO LOCAL SHOP TODAY, NO REASON KILLING TIME. I DECIDED TO SHOOT A FEW INDOOR SHOTS. AFTER A FEW ROUNDS I WAS WALKIN AROUND LOOKING FOR SOMPTHING I COULD CONVINCE THE WIFE I COULD NOT HUNT ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT. I FOUND IT. SLICKTRICK 100 MAGNUM BROADHEADS. I TRIED SOME OUTHER FIXED BLADE HEADS BACK IN SEPT. AND WAS JUST NOT SATISFIED. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT THE OWNER AND I SCREWED A FEW ON LIKE TO CUT THE TIPS OF OUR FINGERS OFF 'SUPERSHARP'. WE DREW QUITE AN IMPRESSED CROUD, SHOOTING 3\4 INCH DOTS AT 20YD, TOUCHING THE DOT 8OUTTA10 TIMES AND MOST OF THE TIME WE SLIT IT INTO 1\4 . NO TUNING SCREW ON AND SHOOT. AWESOME HEAD, CANT WAIT TO GET AFTER THESE PRE RUT ILLINOIS GIANTS TOMMOROW. MATHEWS DRENALIN, BEMAN BLACKMAX ELITE 400 27'', 392 GRAINS 2'' BLAZER, 72 LB 28.5 DRAW. WILL TEST AT LONGER RANGE SOON.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:39 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: SLICKTRICK TESTIMONIALS

I can promise that you will not be disappointed. The fly like field points out my set up, Mathews Switchback. I harvested 2 bucks last year, my first year to try them including a young 7 point and a 5 1/2 year old 16 point with a drop tine and 23 inch spread. The Slick Tricks left impressive entrance and exit holes, they are the real deal.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:53 AM

I had never used them before, but I bought a pack last week. Killed a doe at 25 yards, they fly like lazers and actually make quite a hole. Lots of damage, and she only ran about 70 yards before piling up. Not much of a blood trail, but I hit her high in the lungs....I was quite impressed.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Slick Tricks are all that and a bag of Chips

Dan
Old 11-14-2007, 11:10 AM

I just harvested my first 2 deer with them this past weekend. Man was I impressed. The buck was shot at 10 yards, never knew what hit him. He walked 20 yards and tipped over. I shot a doe 20 minutes later and she did a 40 yard death run. Both pass through. Massive holes, no blood trail needed on the buck, but the doe left a great trail on both sides. The broadhead from the buck is undamaged, but the one from the doe has one messed up blade, it blew through ribs on the way in and out, passed clean through. Here is the pic.

Hyde

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o239/dabroncos30/IMG_1374.jpg
Old 11-16-2007, 10:46 PM
Typical Buck

man forget that...lets see some entrance and exit wounds
Old 11-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Typical Buck

awesome pics
Old 11-18-2007, 03:08 PM

Fellas...

Let me emphasize the quailty, sharpness and accuracy of the SLICK TRICKS!!! Second to none.
For a fixed blade head, these buggers are super sharp out of the package and fly like well trained darts, even at high speeds.
The entrance and exit holes are awesome and leave behind and excllent blood trail.
Most broadheads cost at least $10-13 bucks a piece and don't have all the qualities that the Slick Tricks have.
Tricks cost about $7-8 bucks a piece.
I have three does this year with the Tricks. All have dropped within 50 yds or less and some were through bone before the arrow exited.Have passed on several small bucks, one or two as close as 15 yds. Could've "Tricked" them too! They need growin' time!

Try the Slick Tricks and you'll never switch to another head. Blows those "rage" wanna be broadheads out of the water!
Old 11-18-2007, 03:09 PM

P.S.
Ask Dan, A.K.A. MeanV2- he's the guy I get them from. Great dealer and great prices!
Old 11-18-2007, 05:24 PM

Shot a buck and doe while in Ill. with the slick tricks and they are awesome. Definately my favorite broadhead hands down. The buck only made it 5 yards and was done in 30 seconds, doe made it 20 yards and done in 30 seconds, blood everywhere...

Quick Reply: SLICKTRICK TESTIMONIALS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.