Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

SLICKTRICK TESTIMONIALS

Old 11-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: SLICKTRICK TESTIMONIALS

I've used them for two years now. I've killed 4 bucks, a doe, and a button buck with them. I've been very satisfied with them in every way. They fly great, are super sharp, and are just tough as hell. Bone is no problem, and the holes seem bigger than the broadhead somehow. I don't see how a fixed blade head could get any better. I did lose one deer this year that was a bad hit (my fault, not the broadhead).

That being said, I'm thinking about trying some Rage 2 blades next year just for kicks. If I don't like them, Slick Tricks will be back in my quiver for a third season.

One more thing, customer service with Slick Trick is the best I've had as well.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:11 PM

I've been shooting them for three years now and still won't be changing anytime soon. They rock.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: 358WINMAN

Fellas...

Let me emphasize the quailty, sharpness and accuracy of the SLICK TRICKS!!! Second to none.
For a fixed blade head, these buggers are super sharp out of the package and fly like well trained darts, even at high speeds.
The entrance and exit holes are awesome and leave behind and excllent blood trail.
Most broadheads cost at least $10-13 bucks a piece and don't have all the qualities that the Slick Tricks have.
Tricks cost about $7-8 bucks a piece.
I have three does this year with the Tricks. All have dropped within 50 yds or less and some were through bone before the arrow exited.Have passed on several small bucks, one or two as close as 15 yds. Could've "Tricked" them too! They need growin' time!

Try the Slick Tricks and you'll never switch to another head. Blows those "rage" wanna be broadheads out of the water!
Somehow the Rage gets talked about even when the discussion isn't about them.

Ragemust be one hell of a BH because every BH seems to try to compare themselves to them.

Kind of like the Patriots
Old 12-09-2007, 05:12 PM

i bought some slicktricks this year to try out, very accurate and on the deer i shot it didnt make it 5 yards, my only complaint about them is i bought 2 packs at the same time and each pack had 1 ferrel that wasnt straight so i only ended up with 4 broadheads.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: JrsyBowHunter

i bought some slicktricks this year to try out, very accurate and on the deer i shot it didnt make it 5 yards, my only complaint about them is i bought 2 packs at the same time and each pack had 1 ferrel that wasnt straight so i only ended up with 4 broadheads.
You should have contacted Gary. His customer service is outstanding. If you got 2 ferrules that are not straight I don't care where you bought them from, PM me your address and I'll send you 2 replacements

I'll even make sure they are straight before I send them

Dan