Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

SONIC PRO

Old 11-06-2007, 04:45 AM

Default SONIC PRO

HAVE A FEW ?'S ON THE SONIC PRO I am looking at buying these just wanted info. do they really shoot like feild points. Do they have good penetration and does anybody have anything bad about them I dont care about one kill and then through away I want to know eveything about these broadheads. I dont like shooting field points and haveing to change my sights for broadheads I have a big Kansas trip coming up and would like to use Fixed instead of mechanicals if possible. Big deer I want max killing power. Thanks for yalls help
Old 11-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: SONIC PRO

Yep like any broadhead they will shoot with feildpoints as long as your bow is tuned. You should not have to move your sights if your bow is tuned properly
I have shot them and they fly great....
Bad news: just don’t hit anything hard...I seem to hear the words, Tip, Mushroom, and curl in the same sentence all too often...
I know the ones I tried curled very easily
Old 11-06-2007, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: SONIC PRO

My buddy that has the bow shop that i freaquent swears by them! He says the accuracy he gets is awsome, but he has noticed the problem of mushrooming but he doesn't care if he only gets onw use out of them. I think he uses the Buckmasters model but the same design none the less.