Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Redmond Outdoors

Old 10-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default Redmond Outdoors

Well, about a week ago I thought I ordered a Lone Wolf Hang-on and climbing sticks. Turns out my ordered was cancelled. The only reason I found out was because I looked at my bank statement online, where they had credited my account. No email from the company saying my ordered had been cancelled. Amazing customer service!!! NOT. I've read where other people have had problems with this company and now I can add my name to the list.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Redmond Outdoors

That is too bad. I ordered some cut arrows from them one time and my order was fine. But crap like thisand word gets around.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:16 PM

It took 5 months for my order to come in and several phone calls by me to keep the order fresh, apathetic customer service is what I got. Nothing seems to be in stock but they order it from the manufacturer and gets shipped from them to you. I can't believe they will be in business much longer with how I was treated.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sadly, this has become a recurring topic around these forums...
Old 10-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Greg / MO, with this company, or customer service in general?
Old 10-19-2007, 08:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

With this company... it's got to be at least the fourth thread I've seen in the last several months about them in the same vein.

I have no personal experience, and am not passing judgement... just making an observation.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:48 AM

I've ordered from them twice before and had zero problems. Actually ordered through the man himself, Tom Redmond.

I would agree that is poor customer service though. They could have at least emailed or called to let you know.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've seen their catalog. The prices didn't thrill me but what turned me off instantly as a potential customer was the womans underwear section. Got nothing to do with any moral issues. I just don't like to be treated like the prey I hunt. Typically when a man follows his p***** he's going to be in big trouble.

After hearing these threads I say to myself "you were right to not trust these people".
Old 10-19-2007, 04:05 PM

They used to be somewhat decent, but of late, they have nowhere but down hill. I had a bad experience with them when I placed a G5 Optix on backorder. I then bought something else and wanted the order cancelled, I called and emailed them without a positive answer, finally 2 weeks later it was confirmed that it was finally cancelled!
Old 10-20-2007, 04:40 PM

I ordered a dozen Ted Nugent Gold Tips with custom feathers and right helical from them last year, came quick and very well done, I guess its luck of the draw with them, too bad, they seemed like a good company.

Quick Reply: Redmond Outdoors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.