Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Redmond Outdoors

Old 10-24-2007, 01:50 PM

Default RE: Redmond Outdoors

They are as classless of a company as they come. I have had a few and my last conversation with John that works for them. He is one of their main order takers/customer service guys and he is a total jerk. I bought a bow from them that they listed as a 25" draw for my wife last year. I received it and it was a 27" draw. I called and they said that since I bought it on a sale, that it was sold "as is" and that I would need to contact a Martin dealer to get the proper DL module. I asked him, " I bought the bow from you, so wouldn't you be a dealer to get me that module". His exact answer, "we don't like to get into that sort of thing". The brand new bow also came without a cable slide, which they did end up sending me about the cheapest slide they could probably find in their inventory. Anyway, I contacted Martin and they tell me that even though their bow catalog says this bow comes in a 25", that they don't actually make one in a 25" for the bow. Not happy with either company in the end and issue was never resolved.
About three months later I order three Extreme sights from them for my buddy, my brother and I. I wait two weeks and still haven't seen the sights. I call them and they tell me that they only had two in stock and are waiting on the other. I asked them why I wasn't contacted about the situation, again exact response, "I guess we just never got around to doing it." The funny part is that they did have time to get around to charging my card two weeks earlier. I told them to forget it and to refund my card immediately. I ended up paying ten dollars more per sight at another company and was more than happy to do it and not give those idiots my money.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:26 PM
Fork Horn

I have ordered from there a couple times...i should have learned the first time. Crappy customer service...I returned the first one bc it was wrong. It took four weeks to get my money back. They finally credited it back to my card only because I called and asked about it. I wont order there again..
Old 10-28-2007, 07:05 AM

I ordered a pair of xscent pants , medium, on a monday nite over the phone. They told me I should have them by Friday. Well I waited until the following Tuesday nite to call and ask where are my pants.They told me the mediums are not to be found ,if I wanted a large they could send them out today. I said if I wanted a large I would have ordered a large in the first place. So anyway cancelled my order. Probably done with them, I'll stick with cabelas.