Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Tru Ball Cyclone Release? >

Tru Ball Cyclone Release?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Tru Ball Cyclone Release?

Old 09-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default Tru Ball Cyclone Release?

Does anyone have any experience with this release. What I am curious about is having a strap from the wrist strap to the head of the release VS a solid or adjustable shaft.

Old 10-01-2007, 01:23 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Tru Ball Cyclone Release?

I use the copperhead release w/strap. The strapenablesyou to tuck the release under the wrist strap.I find it useful when hiking through the woods or driving.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:33 AM

I just got this release. I love it. The strap lets it fall out of your way while carrying your bow or pulling arrows out of targets. The Length is adjustable. It also has a sensitivity adjustment (probably wont ever use it). The head can be locked in place or twist. I had a tru-fire relase that is my back up now. This one is super smooth and quite. There are also two sets of velcro straps, to prevent it from accidentally falling off.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:51 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the info guys. I am going to pic one up tonight. I am going with the buckle style though. Thanks again.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:40 PM

I have shot this very release for the last few years and love it. I was in my pro shop recently and he said too many people use a release with the strap too long.My guy showed me that you should not be using the first kuckle on yourindex finger, but your second.

I tried it, and it helped me tighten my groups considerably. Great release for the $
Old 10-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: eelriver

I have shot this very release for the last few years and love it. I was in my pro shop recently and he said too many people use a release with the strap too long.My guy showed me that you should not be using the first kuckle on yourindex finger, but your second.

I tried it, and it helped me tighten my groups considerably. Great release for the $
Thanks for the info.