Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 want to find a womens bow >

want to find a womens bow

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

want to find a womens bow

Old 09-24-2007, 08:32 PM

Default RE: want to find a womens bow

She needs to test drive some different bows and see what feels best to her. Could be a Hoyt, could be Bowtech, could be.... I do like my Equalizer, however.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:48 AM

Buy used........ More bang for your buck. Go to a Pro Shop that will let you shoot the used bows and see what fits her. Good luck and great job getting another shooter in the sport.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:41 PM
Spike

The wife was out shooting her new Equalizer this afternoon and all both of us could say was wow! What a nice handling and shooting bow for anyone with a shorter draw length.
Doesn't look like a sissy bow either! A lot of the bows that women and smaller guys or youths have to get either look 10 years out of date or like a toy. Not with the Equalizer though.
If a new 2007 or 2008 is a little steep, try to find an '06 for her. We got a real deal on a new in the box '06. Now she has a real bow!
Old 10-21-2007, 07:03 PM

I shoot a Parker-Hunter Mag. I reserched bows for 6 months before I purchased one. I narrowed it down to a a few and then went to the local shop to "test drive". For me the Parker worked the best. A few of my friends also have Parkers and they swear by them.