Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Best Safety Harness...

Old 11-08-2007, 10:09 AM

Default RE: Best Safety Harness...

Not to pile on........but Hunter Safety System harness is a great unit @ any price.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:11 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Geronimo

Loggy Bayou Mega Transformer System...very light and very easy to put on and even has a bino attachment built in!
I agree with Geronimo on that one,it's the best I've owned and I have tried several,I've mentioned it many times on this site and by some of the replies it look's like it's finaly catching on!
Old 11-10-2007, 01:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: lifesadrag

ORIGINAL: r33h

Hunter Safety System Pro is a really nice one, but a little on the pricey side.

I use the Hunters Safty System, don't know if it's the Pro Series or not.I wear it under my last garment, don't want to hide that expensive Enimga camo .Got it at the Harrisburg Outdoor Show for $50 or so, dirt cheap through. It's heavy so I wear another brand eary in the season that is just buckles and strapes, real Pain ITA.

Hows that work with coveralls etc. does it go underneath?
Old 11-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Fork Horn

Until this year I had just used the free harness that came with one of my stands. This year I just got sick of always having to untangle it and then the leg straps would slip out of the buckle once in a while. I bought a Hunter Safety System Pro Series. A little pricey, but definitely worth it.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:45 AM

The hunter safety system is awesome, so easy to use and comfortable.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

We sell both the HSS and the Loggy Bayou transformer.

The Loggy Bayou transformer systemis lighter, cooler (temperature), easier to put on, less bulky, more comfortable, has built in bino system, has built in linemans belt "D" rings, and costs less than the HSS pro and the same as the HSS regular.

IMHO it is the best harness system out there right now.

Old 11-15-2007, 03:49 PM
Fork Horn

I currently use a cheaper and awkward harness that came with one of my lockon's. I did some research and will be ordering one of the Hunter Safety System Pro Mesh harnesses. I've seen prices upwards of $130 for these. It will be between the Pro and the Treestalker version for me.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:52 AM

To Those Interested.....Ive used a seat-o-the-pants for the last few seasons...great harness!!!!! But this season I purchased a Hunter safty system Pro ....and it is hands down the best harness that ive ever put on...or taken off as far as the ease of use and comfortability. I did a search on ebay and got the pro system for around 110 bucks with shipping...it was a good deal!!
Old 11-18-2007, 10:09 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

We sell both the HSS and the Loggy Bayou transformer.

The Loggy Bayou transformer systemis lighter, cooler (temperature), easier to put on, less bulky, more comfortable, has built in bino system, has built in linemans belt "D" rings, and costs less than the HSS pro and the same as the HSS regular.

IMHO it is the best harness system out there right now.

Right on bigbulls,I use mine with the lineman d rings to hang my climbing sticks and stands,and then the bino carrier works awsome,I used it all week,the teather and quick d ring I clip in as I climb and then reconnect when I get up into my stand.If any of these guys that use the hunter safety system tried this one they would definately choose it over the hunter safety system.Ive tried most all and nothing even compares to the Loggy Bayou.Also you can wear it over or under your camo,so you can take full advantage of your camo system.